GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag-Com coding for Golf R city lights

.:R 4082

I have search the forums as well as Vortex, and have either overlooked or not look in the right place…

So as the title implies I am looking for the coding on Vag-Com to code a euro switch to just operate a city lights that have been wired to the side markers. I turn the euro switch to running lights/city lights and my headlight still turn on.

Any help would be appreciated… Sorry for the no0b question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Did you run a trigger wire? Did you deactivate DRL? If I recall correctly from my research, DRL must be turned off or set to fogs in order for the switch to be able to turn on just the running lights on North American build cars.

zrickety

The Fixer
There is a trigger wire to run.

.:R 4082

Yeah I have the trigger wire ran but it still turns my headlights on as well as the city lights. I read somewhere that there is coding on Vag-Com that you have to do as well.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Yeah I have the trigger wire ran but it still turns my headlights on as well as the city lights. I read somewhere that there is coding on Vag-Com that you have to do as well.

I asked you above. Did you code out the DRLs? If you dont, this is not going to work.