GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ordered my 2011 TDI 4MOTION today!

VdubBully

Passed Driver's Ed
PICTURES ON PAGE 2! :)

:happyanim:

Very excited!

My first car was a Polo, but that´s many years ago!

I had a pretty hard time trying to decide between a "basic" GTI and a relativity loaded TDI with 4motion (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6321)

I chose the 4motion mostly because of just that, the 4motion..
And because I could afford more options, lower insurance, better mileage..

2011 Golf 2.0 TDI - 140HP, 4MOTION, 5-doors, 6MT..

Here´s some of the options I ordered;

-Reflex silver metallic

-Leather seats, black

-RCD 510 w/ Dynaudio

-High beam assist (new for 2011)

-LED taillights (like the "R")

-Mirror package

-R Line plus package (sports package inspired by the "R")

-Park sensors front and rear + rear camera

-Bluetooth premium

-Media in for ipod

-Sunroof

-Adaptive xenons

-Tinted rear windows

Will post pictures as soon as I´ll get it, have to wait 3-4 months though..
But with 4motion I can finally look forward to another snowy winther :cool:

Here´s some photos from the configurator;

(Couldn´t find any interior pictures just yet, but it looks equally good on the inside, with black roof, aluminium pedals, steering wheel with flat bottom - as the "R", silver trim, sport seats with "R" emblem, same emblem is on the door sills + +) :w00t:

b85c8a78_800_330.jpg
ea0c39ab_800_330.jpg

Last edited:

zee

Go Kart Champion
How does high beam assist work on the Golf? Is it similar to Audi's system? and is the sensor next to the rear view mirror?

VdubBully

Passed Driver's Ed
That's a nice car.....is there any option that you didn't get, lol?

Dare I ask how much it is?

Thanx!

Haha, I'm an option freak, but I skipped the navi, cause I rarely / never use it in my car today + I think the RCD510 looks good anyways with the touch screen and so on, and it's the same screen size as the navi version too I think..?

Right now I'm just wondering which winterwheels I should put on it, I'm thinking 17's since 18's could be a little too slippery in the snow season, even with 4motion..?

About the price, I live in Norway so it's very different than for example in the US, I paid about 60.000$, cars are really expensive here, but the salary is of course higher too..

But to get an idea of the price it's about the same as a pretty descent loaded Cooper S I guess..

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Soooo jealous right now. We likely will never see a TDI 4MOTION golf over here for a long time :(

VdubBully

Passed Driver's Ed
Soooo jealous right now. We likely will never see a TDI 4MOTION golf over here for a long time :(

Thanks to 4motion I´m looking forward to the winter season now for the first time since I was a kid! :thumbsup:

Don´t know why they don´t bring the 4motion overseas??

Seems by all your comments about 4m that it would sell pretty well..?

shahabdin

Ready to race!
Thanx!

Haha, I'm an option freak, but I skipped the navi, cause I rarely / never use it in my car today + I think the RCD510 looks good anyways with the touch screen and so on, and it's the same screen size as the navi version too I think..?

Right now I'm just wondering which winterwheels I should put on it, I'm thinking 17's since 18's could be a little too slippery in the snow season, even with 4motion..?

About the price, I live in Norway so it's very different than for example in the US, I paid about 60.000$, cars are really expensive here, but the salary is of course higher too..

But to get an idea of the price it's about the same as a pretty descent loaded Cooper S I guess..

:eyebulge:

Wow, $60K for a TDI 4motion..... But you say salaries are higher :w00t: awesome! Any openings for english speakers in ur country now :lol:

VdubBully

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha :)

I´m usually in Florida once a year so I know our prices seem crazy, and they are, but not as crazy as it seems to you though..

My current car a BMW 320i E92 (yes, a european only 2.0 - 170hp Bimmer) cost me about 85.000$ when I bought it brand new!
You probably could get a new M3 for that in the US..?

Anyway, I´m so looking forward to my almost fully loaded TDI with 4motion :)

The wait is rough..