GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf MK6 GTI aftermarket wheels

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
good auto-x wheels, I'd be afraid to drive with those on the roads we have around here though.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
DC/Baltimore is a nightmare for potholes - worse than Boston, in my experience. Terrible, terrible roads. Not to mention ruts, grooves, sinks, bumps...

JackReacher

Passed Driver's Ed
Why would you be afraid to?? They are VERY well made and strong as can be . . . . The roads here are no walk in the park . . . . (middle TN)

You have the right idea. I am all about function>form and those TRMotorsports wheels look good too. If I get a GTI it will likely be between those and the RPF1.

HoosierLawyer

Here is what I have in mind:

Attachments

• rs05_sbc.jpg
    rs05_sbc.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 784

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
love those wheel, considered selling my bbs co for them

BubblaMkVI

I love the wheels on the original post of the un badged golf... What are they called?????

CarolinaBeachGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have any shots of their cars (preferably a four door) running RPF1s?

By the way, wats up with scale factor of the wheels on tirerack? The sizes of the wheels when you look at them on the car you choose always look to small. I mean I'm currently running my stock 18" detroit wheel but when I look at replacing it with another 18 inch wheel it just doesn't look right. When you jump to a 19" wheel on the computer, all the sudden it seems to look like my 18" wheel in real life My thinking might be tireack trying to upsell you to the bigger size to make more $$. Anyone notice this?