GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do I get my 3 free months of SIRIUS Sat Radio?

GlutenBoy

Passed Driver's Ed
The title says it all I guess:

I didn't find anything in the manuals and the dealership didn't give me any code. I'm I missing something?

Thx

GlutenBoy

Passed Driver's Ed
Update:

Tried to activate SIRIUS online didn't work. Called in and was setup in a matter of minutes. 3 months free, no credit card needed.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Update:

Tried to activate SIRIUS online didn't work. Called in and was setup in a matter of minutes. 3 months free, no credit card needed.

Good to hear...just incase I encounter similar issues with mine.

ITBGTI

If i had XM in my old car and bought a 3 year subscription, can i transfer the subscription to my new GTI with a Sirius radio in it?

I know i can trasnfer from one XM receiver to another by callnig in and swapping the SN, but i am wondering about Sirius...

Still a moot point atm, as i am in negotiations with the bank on a finance rate... i refuse to have a 14.5% interest rate with a credit score of 791... aint gunan cut the mustard.

dstill

Ready to race!
The title says it all I guess:

I didn't find anything in the manuals and the dealership didn't give me any code. I'm I missing something?

Thx

Hi, sorry for the ignorance but what is Sirius? I'm in the UK so i'm wondering if this is just something available in the US/Canda?:iono:

zee

Go Kart Champion
Hi, sorry for the ignorance but what is Sirius? I'm in the UK so i'm wondering if this is just something available in the US/Canda?:iono:

It is Satelite Radio that requires subscription, but only available in the United States and Canada. The chain of satelites enable each station to be received coast to coast so a lot of people love it for the talk shows and sport broadcast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius_XM_Radio