GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vacuum hose location!!

fkshtup

Ready to race!
I need help location where this hose connects too. If you look at the far left coil pack behind the stem there should be a small hose that leads somewhere to the turbo area( this is what my buddy said) I took of my intake off to look at it and I can't find where this hose leads to. Anyone know what I'm talking about?? I need help really bad.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Picture ?

I don't know how to post it without my laptop haha. But it's literally behind the stem on the far left coil pack. I can send pics to the phone.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
I'm missing the hose so I can't tell where it leads to. And right behind the stem it's sucking air probably to the intake manifold and when I cover it with my finger the engine runs a bit smoother

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Yeah I'm looking at a pic online and that vacuum hose goes to the intake manifold

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Yeah I'm looking at a pic online and that vacuum hose goes to the intake manifold

Hmm okay where at exactly? What part of the manifold?

fkshtup

Ready to race!
So you see the hose right next to the oil cap on the right that leads somewhere to the intake manifold? Where does that hose go to the back?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
It connects to your engine block... So from the block to the intake. If you can't get the oem part just get a hose to make the connection. Make sure this hose is at least heat resistant.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
that S hose is notorious for breaking. The back connection point is a hose right off the turbo.