GOLFMKV

New for 2016 - Brighter Rear Amber Turn Signals in production

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GTI_Tauro

Passed Driver's Ed
How do you know which price you're in? I committed last week to this GB but i havent recieved an invoice. And to clarify this is USD?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
How do you know which price you're in? I committed last week to this GB but i havent recieved an invoice. And to clarify this is USD?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It is USD.

The price increase just happened, if you applied last week you are locked in on the $34.99 - all slots filled on the $34.99

To continue the gb it has to go up to $39.99 - they have to cap the amount on this also.

Only 1 more week to get in on this and invoices will be going out later this week!

We will ask the invoice to be paid at least 1 week after receiving or the spot will be opened to someone else.

Thank you for the support and orders.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Guess the Chinese Yuan went up in value & the dollar fell. Still not a bad price for those who want these.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
The price is a steal - this is a new LED diode technology - a brand new custom designed adapter so it fits the MK6 GTI small euro tail light housing - and guaranteed to work and be error free.

Along with this being a lot brighter vs anything in the market and regular bulbs it is a great upgrade to your car.

We are happy everyone appreciates this and everyone who participated in the group buy, this is only going to last 1 more week!

it is $39.99 now - please send a PM with your EMAIL to be added to the list.

Thank you