GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
And you got all those parts in your sig too!!? That Beetle must fly! And it's manual!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol yea when he walks he shifts gears it's funny

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

davserbic

Ready to race!
I installed a Votex lip today.

Received it Wednesday, painted Thursday night, heat room on Friday, installed today.

What do you all think?

Last edited:

93serprise

Ready to race!
Finally got the courage to install my Eurosport hatch brace...love it !!

Sent from my magic time machine after inserting crystals.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Fluidampr pulley, ECS Tuning skid plate & dipstick installed, and Michelin PSS mounted @ AU Tuning. :D

First thoughts on the Fluidampr are great. The engine does indeed run smoother and I can even hear a difference (I swear my exhaust sounds a little different at WOT – having full mounts definitely helps make it audible). In terms of power, butt dyno definitely says that car has more ompf to it. Fourth gear pulls are incredibly fast. I'll be dynoing it again soon to really see what it did (and yes, I know it won't be 100% accurate as it's not back-to-back lol).

Michelin PSS are exactly what I expected: hella lots of grip!

Last edited:

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Rob installed my SPM downpipe with O2 spacer. Drove 30 miles home without a check engine light! This thing sounds amazing connected to the SPM catback. Now I just have to get a tune.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Rob installed my SPM downpipe with O2 spacer. Drove 30 miles home without a check engine light! This thing sounds amazing connected to the SPM catback. Now I just have to get a tune.

Ohh I'm glad you picked up the downpipe! Cold starts are the best :p

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
washed and waxed. ran out of time to do a clay bar session like i wanted, maybe tomorrow.

also, rolled over 89k.

You weren't going to clay it after you waxed were you ????

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Ohh I'm glad you picked up the downpipe! Cold starts are the best :p

I got a semi cold start after the job was done but starting monday morning my neighbors will have wonderful music to wake up to.

oatzel

Ready to race!
Installed my gloss black VW emblems front and rear.

Discovered my left front headlight is cracked in the process

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Installed my gloss black VW emblems front and rear.

Discovered my left front headlight is cracked in the process

That's never a good find :(

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
You weren't going to clay it after you waxed were you ????

intended to wash it again. trying to use up some of this wash/wax soap i got as a gift...works well enough but not really what i prefer to use. one more wash and it'll be done.

but anyways.. haven't washed or waxed or clayed since i posted.