GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

poweredbyg60

Ready to race!
I'm set for corvette park 29-30 oct. can't break anything before then. I may ride down to see what this event is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Planned to go this weekend but gotta paint my house. Old people priorities ugh

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion

red_stapler

Ready to race!
Is that a common problem these days? Lol

Yeah, actually. The speedway was sold to industrial developer Panattoni, so there's a very real chance they'll redevelop the property by removing the speedway.

Anyhow, here's video from my faux-pro:

poweredbyg60

Ready to race!
Cool. Crazy sounds in the video. Google said almost a hour and half drive time. Had to get other things done sat. How do you find out about events? Very quite the info on the speedway.

red_stapler

Ready to race!
Cool. Crazy sounds in the video. Google said almost a hour and half drive time. Had to get other things done sat. How do you find out about events? Very quite the info on the speedway.

Yeah, the sounds are about 3 seconds ahead of the video. I really need a better camera!

I usually keep an eye on motorsportsreg.com as most of the local events have registration there. In the case of the Mustang Club, I was invited since I'd been corner flagging with them for years.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, actually. The speedway was sold to industrial developer Panattoni, so there's a very real chance they'll redevelop the property by removing the speedway.

Anyhow, here's video from my faux-pro:

Ahh got it!

Hey all!

Sold my gti and have a few things left over

Cobb accessport v3

Eds euro led cherry red r taillights

Monster mats

Auto headlight switch with sensor

Hit me up, thanks guys.

Last edited:

Jared32

Ready to race!
What are you asking for the tails?

red_stapler

Ready to race!
Whats up guys, havent posted on here in a very long time..

Yeah, the Nashville chat has been quiet.

What's up? I finally scrubbed all of the previous owner's plastidip off my Watkins and got tires for them.