GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: APR or IE Intercooler 2.0 TSI (MK6 GTI)

JustinMK6CSG

Passed Driver's Ed
It's that time folks where I'm looking to upgrade my OEM intercooler. I'm looking for either an APR or IE one. Does anyone have a used one in good condition they want to sale? Let me know. Thanks!

JustinMK6CSG

Passed Driver's Ed
I never heard back from the guy with the neuspeed IC so I purchased a Unitronic IC on sale. This thread can be deleted.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
I never heard back from the guy with the neuspeed IC so I purchased a Unitronic IC on sale. This thread can be deleted.

You’ll be happy with your decision. It’s a great intercooler. I got mine when it was on a sale as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swiftymcfly

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a used Godspeed intercooler for sale and it comes with a spulen throttle pipe.
$250 plus shipping!

If you’re stuck on APR/IE (you don’t have a need for them on K03/K04) but go with IE. It’s actual technology not like the BS APR stuff.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I have a used Godspeed intercooler for sale and it comes with a spulen throttle pipe.
$250 plus shipping!

If you’re stuck on APR/IE (you don’t have a need for them on K03/K04) but go with IE. It’s actual technology not like the BS APR stuff.

I have been running APR IC in 100+ temps for 3-4 years and It is serving me very well so I am not sure what your talking about.

swiftymcfly

Passed Driver's Ed
I have been running APR IC in 100+ temps for 3-4 years and It is serving me very well so I am not sure what your talking about.

They literally host no reasonable basis for their exorbitant costs compared to the rest of the market. It’s a basic intercooler just as many of the others that cost a lot less.

The IE product, as well as the Wagner Tuning both host unique and well documented technology for theirs. I’m just telling OP don’t waste his money on a product that will not gain him anything over other options on the market.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
They literally host no reasonable basis for their exorbitant costs compared to the rest of the market. It’s a basic intercooler just as many of the others that cost a lot less.

The IE product, as well as the Wagner Tuning both host unique and well documented technology for theirs. I’m just telling OP don’t waste his money on a product that will not gain him anything over other options on the market.

I bought mine used for a great price and he is talking about buying used. I definately agree that 1k for an apr IC or full price for anything apr for that matter is kind of crazy.