GOLFMKV

The Official Static Low Thread

ChrisW.

Ready to race!

Stevanus.D

Ready to race!
Looks iLL! :thumbsup:

Please tell us about your setup :w00t:

What Make Coil Overs. What is your FTG? Wheel Specs? Any Rubbing with or without passenger(s)? Any other mods to get that low!!!!!!

Low Sickly Low :word:

its 19x8.5+9.5 BBS LM with 215/35 F n 225/35 R
Lowered with BC V1 Coilover, its about 23.3 or so.. cuz i use 19s lol
some rubbing when seriously bumpy road..can caryy 4 passanger (normal weight :D), theres still some thread left in the front..and maxed out in the rear...but in us you can order shorter spring..to even lower it more..hahahaha

AXO

Go Kart Champion
its 19x8.5+9.5 BBS LM with 215/35 F n 225/35 R
Lowered with BC V1 Coilover, its about 23.3 or so.. cuz i use 19s lol
some rubbing when seriously bumpy road..can caryy 4 passanger (normal weight :D), theres still some thread left in the front..and maxed out in the rear...but in us you can order shorter spring..to even lower it more..hahahaha

Wow 23.3 FTG is Slammed! I was thinking 24.5 FTG.... I am running 19s also. They are 19x8.5 ET45 at all four corners. I am running the same size tires. I am afraid it's going to rub, but I guess I will be good :thumbsup:

Stevanus.D

Ready to race!
Wow 23.3 FTG is Slammed! I was thinking 24.5 FTG.... I am running 19s also. They are 19x8.5 ET45 at all four corners. I am running the same size tires. I am afraid it's going to rub, but I guess I will be good :thumbsup:

if its below 23 its slammed and below 22.5 its officially slammed but for static n big rims i think that impossible to achive such ftg...hahaha... and its still 23.3 or 23.4 ..cant remember exactly definately far from slammed..but its in the ..i want to install some spacers to make it even more agressive n maybe moar low (Cut my coil's spring lol)...hahaha..its gonna be more flush..mine poke in the rear cuz its 9.5J hahaha...

Last edited:

Mk6Pul

Passed Driver's Ed
Nothing Special. 23" FTG on unrolled fenders nor fender mod + Stock wheels. Lulz

***Those were stock tires, So yes I rubbed more than a lonely teenage girl on a Friday night. LOL

Last edited: