GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Autumn shots

Bruno2000

Ready to race!

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Why the S3 IC instead the APR IC, mainly for the price and I think the S3 IC is right enough for a stage2 power. It could be diferent for a stage3 but I dont plan to do it. Im confident that a stage2 is the perfect max power need for the Gti that is FWD.
Nice, hope I feel the same way.

Any input on pros and cons between the Dunlop and Michelin? All I know is the Michelins cost more.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Nice, hope I feel the same way.

Any input on pros and cons between the Dunlop and Michelin? All I know is the Michelins cost more.

I can say that the Dunlops was grippy and had good feeling to the steering wheels but I wanna try something else and the michelin ps2 are my next choice. im gonna give my feedback, this next summer.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I just picked up those rims and tires (silver rims tho) and I really do want those brakes, lol.. I promise though, I wont paint my car red too ;)

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
what h&r springs u put?how much speciffiend the manufacturer that they drop (front and rear)cause i think for me is an ideal drop

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
I just picked up those rims and tires (silver rims tho) and I really do want those brakes, lol.. I promise though, I wont paint my car red too ;)

Nice choice !

Glad to see that u like my gti color and mods. Your cars list is the most impressive here so, im asking u a little question ; we all know the Gti is a sporty hot hatchback BUT considering my mod list, could I qualify my Gti as a sport car now ? :)

Btw, give me your feedback on your Ultraleggera rims compared to the detroit, I never had a chance to test the car with the original rim so, I cant compare the -10lbs per wheels advantage.

what h&r springs u put?how much speciffiend the manufacturer that they drop (front and rear)cause i think for me is an ideal drop

H&R Sports springs. I had a promo on the mk5 version so, I bought them, but the mk6 version will give around the same drop.

http://hrsprings.com/scripts/appgui...=2010&ModelID=1065&q=2010 | Volkswagen | Golf VI GTI