GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 APR stage 1 acceleration

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
does it push you in the seat :)

haha DEFINATELY! It's great before my car would still feel "decent" but now there's that ooompphhh feeling :) What surprises me the most it not so much the faster accelration and added torque down low but how this car pulls at higher speeds. It surprises me everytime I floor my car at 40mph I still feel a very strong push and even on the highway it feels like my car has a totally different engine. I'm still deciding what downpipe to go with when I decide to go stage 2. I can't wait :)

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
i am gonna be driving a lot going stock to stage 2 then haha!!

I remember driving a used chipped GTI at the dealer and it scared me pushing it in somehow small streets lol

10 days max..ooh the wait :(

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
The wait sucks! But when you have it man you'll love it! I added 500+miles the first day after getting my car chipped lol :)

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Thanks man! The stage 1 tune and intake combo is a great one! totally worth it. After everything was said and done I paid 920 and some change for everything. That price include the intake, fully loaded stage 1 ecu, intall, tax, and shipping for the intake since my dealer didn't have one in stock. The difference was so big I should have made a stock video before I got all my stuff done lol, but it definately didn't pull as hard once the car reached 80mph it kinda just fell flat on its face, but after the tune my lil gti is a beast! :)

and nice Gunkata :thumbup:

Damn man that is lovely to see haha especially workin off my 18 year old salary, im glad that fits my budget haha cant wait :happyanim:

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Damn man that is lovely to see haha especially workin off my 18 year old salary, im glad that fits my budget haha cant wait :happyanim:

Good to hear I hope you enjoy it as much as I do lol. I've only had my car chipped for about a week but i've added 600+ miles on it already just because it's that much more fun to drive now haha. Oh and my MPG has increased too especially at highway speeds :)