GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR's Motorsport Launch Limiter & No-Lift Shift Now Available for the MK6 Golf R.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Nice demo video APR
:thumbup:

NLeo

Ready to race!
snip

So with that said, are people still interested in these two $99 each features?

Probably, but it's also bad for the turbo, that's why we went with the clean method.

While I am more interested in the nls I would prob buy both for my gti. Dont really ever launch my car but it would be fun sometimes. Also im just curious how is the "dirty" nls bad for the turbo? What are the differences between the two?

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Just so we're all on the same page, if we do release it, it will likely be for the same price as the MK6 R. That means $99 for NLS and $99 for the launch limiter. These are optional features that are extra and are not currently rolled into any packaged deal, update, etc.

So with that said, are people still interested in these two $99

I would pay. Now pleas release it for the TSI and DSG cars.
Would love the Motorsport launcher.

slo mk6

Also debating on waiting for installation of my K04 for NLS to be available for Mk6 GTI

Last edited:

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Thank you!

SleepyDubVR6 keeps improving his time and managed a 12.2@111.1 on Stage 2+ 100. He rode the limiter across the line too. That's moving!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...mile-chart&p=88157410&viewfull=1#post88157410

That's a great time. I can't speak for the APR specific software, but I installed a WOT box this weekend and no lift shift is worth every penny. If you guys are on the fence about getting launch control and no-lift-shift, just do it. It'll be worth it.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
That's a great time. I can't speak for the APR specific software, but I installed a WOT box this weekend and no lift shift is worth every penny. If you guys are on the fence about getting launch control and no-lift-shift, just do it. It'll be worth it.

I'm just waiting for APR to release it for us GTI folks ;)

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Is this ready for the ROW cars?

RaySkodaTSI

Ready to race!
Is this available for the Skoda Octavia 1z 1.8TSI 6MT + APR K04. I'm using the 3Bar test file you sent on the car currently.