GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UK Parts

cyberdyne1

Passed Driver's Ed
Was gonna buy the Basic Protection Pack for £225 tomorrow but would prefer the rubber mats to the carpet mats so have tried to price the individual parts up separately. Only thing is, front mudflaps for the Golf seem to have disappeared off the UK VW parts site.
Does anyone know the cost of the front mudflaps?
Also, how can they justify £80 for rear mudflaps alone?!! Are they gold-lined?

Last edited:

aditya369us

Ready to race!
Was gonna buy the Basic Protection Pack for £225 tomorrow but would prefer the rubber mats to the carpet mats so have tried to price the individual parts up separately. Only thing is, front mudflaps for the Golf seem to have disappeared off the UK VW parts site.
Also, how can they justify £80 for rear mudflaps alone?!! Are they gold-lined?

Just sent you a pm.

cyberdyne1

Passed Driver's Ed
Went ahead and bought them from the dealer but thanks anyway.

By the way, the dealership were happy to sell me the rubber mats as opposed to the carpet mats which the basic protection pack included (the were after all cheaper), although they also wanted to charge me a higher basic price than that advertised on the VW web site also. Caution is a must when dealing with dealerships, clearly!

PS: love the rubber mats, much more hard-wearing than the carpet ones. The boot liner looks good, fits perfectly and while it won't take major abuse, should last some time if treated with a little care.
Mudflaps to come....

Last edited:

lakwanphillips

Also, how can they justify £80 for rear mud flaps alone?!! Are they gold-lined?

I think front mudflaps cost around $40 to $60 depending on what you want. You can find many affordable mudflaps online as well.

Last edited: