GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Probably the last time I'll ever see her....

09vdubgti

Banned

Oh the memories this car brought me, she's the reason why I made an awesome new friends (Russ, George, Emil to name a few)...Being good friends with Russ I've seen this car grow up from it's near stock days to seeing her shine in her finest Bagyard outfit with her best BBS/CCW heels...

Got to see her one last time at a meet, maybe next time ill see her she'll be back to stock. Wish I could have spent more time with russ over these past couple of months before he sold all her shoes, and got some better photos. These pics dont do her no justice at all...

union vw meet_2 by BrianCerna, on Flickr

union vw meet_3 by BrianCerna, on Flickr

union vw meet by BrianCerna, on Flickr

union vw meet_5 by BrianCerna, on Flickr

union vw meet_1 by BrianCerna, on Flickr

Hopefully after this car is gone, Russ will continue to be active member of our VW community....something tells me he will....

PART OUT THREAD COULD BE FOUND HERE: EURO89 PART OUT THREAD....

Last edited:

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
That car brought us all together lol

I met Russ because I spotted his car at Menlo Mall one day as he was getting in. Back when he was on my Koni's, not shaved, and on 19" VMRs.

Then I obviously met you through Russ after going to the Linden meet that same night I met him.

And Emil met Russ through me when he was looking to get body work done.

and since then we went to Georgia and Maryland together, spent Waterfest weekend together, had some crazy fights and some great memories.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Wheres it going?

09vdubgti

Banned
Russ for some reason decided that buying a house was better than having a highly mod'd racecar....I told him its the opposite but he wont listen.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Russ for some reason decided that buying a house was better than having a highly mod'd racecar....I told him its the opposite but he wont listen.

What town you buying in?

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion

Haha. Good for him!

I did the house first before the new car. Won't regret having a house. Plus he'll have a garage for his next car.

P

plac

house is the better choice for sure. i'll probably be stuck renting forever.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I did everything in reverse.. I was way too responsible in my 20's... now it is time to have some fun. But I agree having a solid home is second to nothing.

obleedo

Ready to race!
I remember before I became a VW owner and still was a Subaru buff I came on this forum and thought when I saw his car "shit that is a sick car, I want a GTI"... 2 weeks later I bought my GTI

skantron

Ready to race!
Ha, I own a house, but I can't wait to get rid of that fucking noose. Baggage from a marriage gone south.