GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone Here Decide Between Beetle Turbo & Golf R?

Clarkson

Ready to race!
I gotta agree with mostly everyone... I don't know how you came to this choice. It's like saying hey I'm thinkn of buying a house orrrrr a yacht... What do u think.. The house is a charming victorian but the ladies love the yacht.

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
OP obviously likes VW's... and narrowed the choices down to the two "newest" models...

If you want performance get the R, if you want... errmmm... just go for the R

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
maybe this is Jeremiahismessiah?!? :laugh:

miikez.

Autocross Newbie

ottwabbit

Ready to race!
I say, if Turbo Beetle will get you laid by one of the said models, then Beetle ALL THE WAY.

Then you can become the official GOLFMK6.com meme: "I'm driving a Beetle... Doesn't matter, had sex"

SworksR20

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone here that thinks driving a Beetle will decrease your "manliness" needs a reality check. The Beetles are cool cars and have no bearing on whether or not you have a penis.....

Grow up.

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
I'm looking to get new car and after market wheels. I've narrowed it down to Beetle Turbo and Golf R, thing is about 30-40 people I showed pics to including some models I know all pick the Beetle as far as better appearance.....

Decisions Decisions

Beetle is the the ugliest car I've ever seen, with that said, if your money is green like everyone elses, I will gladly take it and sell you a chip and a bigger turbo :thumbsup:

copizza

Ready to race!
Anyone here that thinks driving a Beetle will decrease your "manliness" needs a reality check. The Beetles are cool cars and have no bearing on whether or not you have a penis.....

Grow up.

You should get a Beetle and watch "Thelma and Louise" ....