GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

zrickety

The Fixer
Unlikely. Check your plug gaps.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Got R8 coils while back due to a misfire and some noticeable engine stuttering.

Now I've got some engine stuttering and power loss .. Could it be the coils again?

did you use different gas than usual? may be bad gas

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Ok so next mini mod for me is either DV+ or Clutch Bleeder Block Hack.

Couple of quick questions to guide me...

DV+ Is there a significant benefit to the rebuild when the valve is not relocated first?

Bleeder Restrictor Removal Will the change in clutch feel be dramatic or just subtle?

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Is it ok to add more oil (like the manual says) to a half empty oil level even though I don't know the specific brand of oil my dealership used when I first bought the car? I know they used synthetic oil but not much else..

It doesn't matter which oil they used.You can mix and match brands and grades with impunity.
Just make sure it is V 502.

swor233

Hey I was looking into putting apr catback on my Gti I can be stock to do that right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Ok so next mini mod for me is either DV+ or Clutch Bleeder Block Hack.

Couple of quick questions to guide me...

DV+ Is there a significant benefit to the rebuild when the valve is not relocated first?

Bleeder Restrictor Removal Will the change in clutch feel be dramatic or just subtle?
Any thoughts on this?

swor233

How about ghl exhaust are they still selling those I've been searching but all I find is old links that don't work

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
How about ghl exhaust are they still selling those I've been searching but all I find is old links that don't work

yeah any exhaust will work as long as its made for this car. Some might have better fitment than others but you can mate any of them to the oem downpipe if you want to with reducers etc. If you're taking it to a shop it won't be an issue as they would have everything, doing the work yourself you'd have to see which types of clamps/reducers you'd need based on the exhaust that you choose.

swor233

No I mean like I've been searching for it but I can't find anyone who sells them