FLM

Ready to race!
My Golf R

mortis

Ready to race!
I'm a hater... Ok, I love that car :)

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Very nice, good luck with your new ride.

vwr2010

APR Tuned
:clap: Very VERY nice !

Motor just reviewed the R vs EVO X & STI ... the Golf R comes on top, then EVO then STI... stock R 13.68 down the 1/4 followed by Evo 13.72 followed by STI 13.78. Great car with Huge potential!!

APR Stage 2 !!!! far out man that thing must flyyy !!!

:thumbsup:

FLM

Ready to race!

Motor just reviewed the R vs EVO X & STI ... the Golf R comes on top, then EVO then STI... stock R 13.68 down the 1/4 followed by Evo 13.72 followed by STI 13.78. Great car with Huge potential!!

Thanks Alex..

Yes the thing is damn quick and really needs no more additions. Nothing gets close to it including a few embarrassed FG FPV Typhoon's and XR6T's.:lol:
Though the rest of the APR exhaust might just be it lol...

Cheers.
Fab

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Drop Dead Sexy! :)

If only i was back home in Melbourne with my Golf R I'd love to do a photo shoot with yours!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

wowzers! what issue/link?? awesome.

FLM

Ready to race!
Drop Dead Sexy! :)

If only i was back home in Melbourne with my Golf R I'd love to do a photo shoot with yours!

I would love to do that for sure, if you come back.
What work are you doing in Brunei?

What color do you have, 3 or 5 door etc....

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
I would love to do that for sure, if you come back.
What work are you doing in Brunei?

What color do you have, 3 or 5 door etc....

G'day Matie....

Yup i am working in Brunei currently. I'm driving a Black 5door Golf R kitted out with REVO, VMR VB3 wheels / APR Tuned and Supersprint Exhaust. Here are some pic of my lil pocket rocket with a few more in one of the pages:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8231

Am pretty sure you're enjoying your Golf ay... BTW white is stunning and am jealous of it cos my cousin has one in white and my bro drives a dark grey one. You done any stuff to the car or planning to?

vwr2010

APR Tuned
wowzers! what issue/link?? awesome.

November issue 2010.. Motor mag shows all specs from the R and the amazed looks on evo/sti drivers faces ... Motor Mag also reveals APR stage 3 kit for the R pushing it to 315 kw!

amazing car, cannot wait till mine comes in ! have to make a massive cruise.
:thumbup: