GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels – December Holiday Specials - $250 Discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

VMR Wheels wants to help support you through the holiday season! For the entire month of December we’re offering generous discounts on our V708 & V705 wheel models in select sizes and finishes.

Whether it’s for winter use, a gift for a loved one, or a present to yourself (you deserve it!), be sure to jump on this special while it’s still around. Deals are starting at $600 per set of four wheels but availability is limited so contact us today!

V705 - Hyper Silver

V708 - Hyper Silver

All VMR Wheels include a 1 Year Warranty against factory defects, unbeatable customer service, and road-force mounting/balancing using our in-house Hunter GSP machine on those wheel and tire packages!

You may either contact an Authorized VMR Wheels dealer or get in touch with me directly with any questions, or if you would like to order. If you choose to order through your preferred dealer, please present them with this promotional thread for reference.

If you have additional questions, feel free to post up here, PM me, or email me at Noel@velocitymotoring.com. You can also reach me directly at 1-714-442-7916 ext. 103 ask for Noel

*Dealer instruction: If you are presented with this promotion, please contact your VMR sales rep and reference the “December Holiday Special”

Last edited:

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Wait can I get a set of 18s for $600? Is there a price list somewhere? I need some new rims.

Status
Not open for further replies.