GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Exhaust Manifold, Exhaust Leak

mto386

Go Kart Newbie
The fact he had to take the engine out to remove the stud makes me think he might not thought about everything. He needed to take a strait edge between all the ports on the manifold and check to see if that last port was even a mm off. Every time you start the car, the manifold is going to heat up & cool down, expand & contract. If you placed a warped turbo back on, he needed to torque it more just to get it to seat properly. Add in the heat cycles and I bet you have another snapped stud soon. Go k04.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
The fact he had to take the engine out to remove the stud makes me think he might not thought about everything. He needed to take a strait edge between all the ports on the manifold and check to see if that last port was even a mm off. Every time you start the car, the manifold is going to heat up & cool down, expand & contract. If you placed a warped turbo back on, he needed to torque it more just to get it to seat properly. Add in the heat cycles and I bet you have another snapped stud soon. Go k04.
For sure if I have this problem soon I'll go straight k04

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
If this were the case how long u think till I'm whistling again?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk