GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$700 for revo stage 1!! Somethings wrong here right?

ruifrsilva

Seriously considering your offer, what would you recommend as far as an intake to go along.

I just want to outline a plan/price model up until stage 2 as I will probably incrementally add a downpipe, fmic and ecu stg 2 by the time I am done. I would therefore go to your shop for further upgrades and would like to know what you can install/recommend. I know you said email you directly but i figure this can be helpful for others as well.

TIA

Here are some rough estimates of prices...

Stage one $399(on sale, $499 normally) and no labor.

Downpipe around $360 for a USP Stainless Steel DP without cat + $55 for install

Intake - just installed a complete Carbonio intake on a 2010 yesterday... Well put together product. Customer paid $539 I think for the parts directly from APR, I think I can get them for around $490 but I will need to check for sure. Another option will be the AWE intake for $379(price on their website). Installation on a APR's full kit or AWE's kit will be about $40.

FMIC- AWE's FMIC is an OEM S3 ICand lists for $695. Eurojet's FMIC is made by them based off the S3 IC and lists for $759. Installation on these items would be $165.

Stage 2 would be an additional $50 on top of the $399. All that is required for this install is the Downpipe or a Turboback. You will see better gains with all the items you listed but you can start with the Downpipe and Stage 2 and go from there with upgrades.

You aren't limited to any of these items, I can pretty much order anything for you. The items I used are just items I could think of off the top of my head. The prices I gave here are list prices of the items, I can usually get a better price than list for most items and if not you can always order it yourself or have us order it anyway at whatever the price from online retailers is.

Let me know if there are any particular products you had in mind an I'll try to get a quote out to you.

Rui

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Here are some rough estimates of prices...

Stage one $399(on sale, $499 normally) and no labor.

Downpipe around $360 for a USP Stainless Steel DP without cat + $55 for install

Intake - just installed a complete Carbonio intake on a 2010 yesterday... Well put together product. Customer paid $539 I think for the parts directly from APR, I think I can get them for around $490 but I will need to check for sure. Another option will be the AWE intake for $379(price on their website). Installation on a APR's full kit or AWE's kit will be about $40.

FMIC- AWE's FMIC is an OEM S3 ICand lists for $695. Eurojet's FMIC is made by them based off the S3 IC and lists for $759. Installation on these items would be $165.

Stage 2 would be an additional $50 on top of the $399. All that is required for this install is the Downpipe or a Turboback. You will see better gains with all the items you listed but you can start with the Downpipe and Stage 2 and go from there with upgrades.

You aren't limited to any of these items, I can pretty much order anything for you. The items I used are just items I could think of off the top of my head. The prices I gave here are list prices of the items, I can usually get a better price than list for most items and if not you can always order it yourself or have us order it anyway at whatever the price from online retailers is.

Let me know if there are any particular products you had in mind an I'll try to get a quote out to you.

Rui

Great writeup. Thanks for your time. Will re-allocate funds and call to schedule an appointment shortly . This is exactly the path i was looking for.

ruifrsilva

Great writeup. Thanks for your time. Will re-allocate funds and call to schedule an appointment shortly . This is exactly the path i was looking for.

Yeah no problem give me a call and ask for Rui, we can discuss what your options are and put together an upgrade path that suits your expectations and funds.

ruifrsilva

I may not be getting the tune as i planed but i will definitely use your shop for installs

Thats cool, let me know if you ever need anything.

If you don't mind me asking are you not going with REVO anymore or just waiting on a better deal. Either way is cool with me:thumbsup:

Rui

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Hi
Rui, I called your shop and spoke to your brother while you were away. I just wanted to know what days are preferable for you and a ballpark number of the time needed. I plan on stage 2 with the dp. Will I be able to make due without the intake initially or is that a requirement. I plan on having that installed perhaps next month.

Thanks for your ongoing feedback,
Nick
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ruifrsilva

Hi
Rui, I called your shop and spoke to your brother while you were away. I just wanted to know what days are preferable for you and a ballpark number of the time needed. I plan on stage 2 with the dp. Will I be able to make due without the intake initially or is that a requirement. I plan on having that installed perhaps next month.

Thanks for your ongoing feedback,
Nick
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Called you back and left a voicemail... I will try to get in touch with you again tomorrow but for everyone Stage 2 minimum requirement from REVO is just the downpipe with high flow cat or catless downpipe. The other bolt-ons will help with gains but aren't neccessary to run stage 2 software. So anyone that is planning on stage two the first thing to add to the list will be the downpipe.

Also to everyone that doesn't want to or can't get the downpipe yet to run stage 2. It is still worth to get stage one done during the February sale as it will save you $100. If you wait until you can get the downpipe the total price will be $549(499+50) for stage 2 if its not on sale where as if you do stage 1 now it will end up costing a total of $449(399+50) for the software.

Rui