GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

china led back up reverse bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
I am a happy customer with Deautokey.

My car is equipped with the D1s Xenon Bulb, Front and rear turn signals, side view mirror puddles and De360 fog lights. All are working great. The items are not cheap, but the quality is top notch.

One thing worth mentioning is that I order the De360 fog light ($149) but the box is not branded as Deautokey but has another name on it. I am a bit disappointed, considering the price i paid for.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
DeAutokey led back up reverse bulbs.

My car is equipped with the D1s Xenon Bulb, Front and rear turn signals, side view mirror puddles and De360 fog lights. All are working great. The items are not cheap, but the quality is top notch.

One thing worth mentioning is that I order the De360 fog light ($149) but the box is not branded as Deautokey but has another name on it. I am a bit disappointed, considering the price i paid for.

DeAuto is a retailer, What’s on the box doesn’t matter it’s the performance that counts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
De360 fog light on the passenger side. Bright as hell.

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
I'll generally pay more for customer service and peace of mind. That is something that is nonexistent on Ali Express.

Granted, if someone doesn't mind being a guinnea pig for a lower-priced alternative, I'll give their review some merit prior to making my decision. Unfortunately, your review wasn't here before I ordered my backup lights, so I didn't have a chance to decide between two products.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
If anyone could take a picture of what exactly comes with the most recent updated H7RC and LED FOG light kit I'd be very appreciative, including no tap adapters

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I have no experience with these reverse lights or the eBay seller, but I did just install my full interior and license plate kit from DeAuto and absolutely love them. Their customer service was top notch too substituting a couple things for me and even including a couple spares. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Yeah you may pay a few extra dollars, but I’ve come to find in most things you usually get what you pay for, especially with anything to do with electronics. Just my .02

De360 fog light on the passenger side. Bright as hell.

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

You’re entitled to you’re own opinion bro, I’m not attacking you. I just have a good relationship with this company and I’ve been fortunate enough to have nothing but excellent experiences with them and their products. Sure there’s been a couple hiccups but such as life. You ever hear, “you get what you pay for?” I just spoke up because there’s newer guys and girls getting into the lighting portion of there modifications and I wouldn’t want to steer them wrong right off the bat. If you like eBay better because it’s cheaper nobody’s mad at you my man. It’s natural to be skeptical at purchasing something that seems the same but costs double or triple the price. You obviously haven’t ever had the opportunity to try DeAuto for yourself so I don’t think it’s fair to say these are the “SAME” when you really don’t know that. In fact I know you don’t know that because you wouldn’t be on Ebay if you bought this company’s products in the first place.

I'll generally pay more for customer service and peace of mind. That is something that is nonexistent on Ali Express.

Granted, if someone doesn't mind being a guinnea pig for a lower-priced alternative, I'll give their review some merit prior to making my decision. Unfortunately, your review wasn't here before I ordered my backup lights, so I didn't have a chance to decide between two products.

If anyone could take a picture of what exactly comes with the most recent updated H7RC and LED FOG light kit I'd be very appreciative, including no tap adapters

Deautokey.com doesn’t help?

Hey everyone, thanks you for the replies and support, it means everything to us as this is the reason why we do this, we are here to bring the best products that work and look good in your car. We have many examples where other LEDs on the market, that even looked similar, didn't work the same as ours.

One example is the H16 front turns (we do have a brighter model now) but back in 2012 we had a similar model as another company but that company bulb didn't fit in the mk6 housing, it proves it is not the same China bulb and that we pay close attention to what will work before bringing it to market.

Many of the LEDs we offer are only on the market because we paid to have them manufactured to our specs and why you see very bright rear turn 7440 LEDs that are bright in direct sun light, fog LEDs that are only using the brightest LEDs currently available, the only reverse 7440 on the market that work error free in the stock mk6 tails - this post shows an email we receive a lot about 7440 reverse LEDs in stock tails:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113809

We have many emails about competitor LEDs causing issues while ours worked 100%. People become so accustomed to having LEDs not work or fail that when they email us they ask at least 3x if we are sure our LEDs will be error free and work, after they know about our hassle-free return policy they give it a try and we are happy to say that we never had a return and only happy customers.

Listing for the LED kit for the MK6 GTI :
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gti-complete-led-fog-light-kit

We use very bright LED diode setup for our fog LED kit, they are one of the brightest LED fog bulbs on the market (4 total) on each LED fog, you can see how bright they are from the photos and customer feedback.

Our H7RC HID kit are pretty much the same - we updated to a more "huskier" setup that has been amazing in all tests we done, our original Ballast were good, but these are beyond amazing:
-they start with low voltage
-start in extreme cold and hot weather
-bright clean beam pattern
-no blinding glare

We always stay up to date with the latest technology and material for all of our products.

Listing for the H7RC kit:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gt...kit-full-set-including-adapters-and-resistors

As we always said, people can shop anywhere they want, we know what we offer and we can say with 100% honesty that we care about what you install in your car, when you see these eBay/amazon/alibaba members that are selling a wide variety of various (not even LED) products from China you can assume that they are just buying bulk China products to quickly sell for a profit.

Thanks for reading and all the feedback, we do appreciate it

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Our H7RC HID kit are pretty much the same - we updated to a more "huskier" setup that has been amazing in all tests we done, our original Ballast were good, but these are beyond amazing:
-they start with low voltage
-start in extreme cold and hot weather
-bright clean beam pattern
-no blinding glare

Can you show me exactly what comes in the box if I ordered this? Like a HD picture of everything? I can understand why you may not want to show me if your product looks the same as something that could be found elsewhere. That's really what I'd like to see and know. For example, if you guys were a little bit more transparent about how exactly your products are modified or different than what most of us could find out there and could illustrate with pictures that you sell something that nobody else does in the world, then the choice would be a lot easier for most of us who value quality over quantity. For example, maybe go into detail about your modified resistors that you solder on? Also, somebody posted something that said that your fog light kit comes as branded by a company that isn't de auto key. Do you mind sharing what that company is if you proudly sell their products with lifetime warranties?

Last edited:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I've dealt with deAutoKey when they first started. I had their rep come out to my local meet and we helped build there brand up. There is no one more experienced and willing to send out a bazillion replacement bulbs to make sure you're happy. You pay for what you get, with deautoLED, you pay for bulbs but they replace bulbs at times no questions asked.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Can you show me exactly what comes in the box if I ordered this? Like a HD picture of everything? I can understand why you may not want to show me if your product looks the same as something that could be found elsewhere. That's really what I'd like to see and know. For example, if you guys were a little bit more transparent about how exactly your products are modified or different than what most of us could find out there and could illustrate with pictures that you sell something that nobody else does in the world, then the choice would be a lot easier for most of us who value quality over quantity. For example, maybe go into detail about your modified resistors that you solder on? Also, somebody posted something that said that your fog light kit comes as branded by a company that isn't de auto key. Do you mind sharing what that company is if you proudly sell their products with lifetime warranties?

Our LEDs are not branded with a different company, it was branded with the Diode LED type that was used, we use many different LED chips, we stay on top of the best and latest diode technology. We have used CREE/OSRAM/LUMI Diodes, there a many different diode models within each brand, some are very bright some are not, some look great in the housing and others do not, the diodes we use are insanely bright as the customer mentioned:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2555144&postcount=18

You can confirm this with the customer who posted this statement.

And we have a lifetime warranty not only because of the diode being used but the overall kit, wiring, resistors, capacitor and everything else as a whole, we had these kits in cars for 5+ years still going strong.

On top of that, our Fog LEDs are a clean white no blue, that means when you use yellow laminx it is a true YELLOW and not greenish that many see with other fog LEDs (blueish LED + Yellow = green).

Reference link to the de360 fogs we are mentioning:

Having these manufactured with the highest quality pcb board, diodes, resistors and overall QA is very different vs purchasing random bulk China LEDs.

Here are just a few examples:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2555002&postcount=7

We post here with confidence because we know what we offer and we had many people that have tried 4-5 different brands and LEDs before giving us a shot, after all that time and money spent you could have purchased with our company and been done.

I've dealt with deAutoKey when they first started. I had their rep come out to my local meet and we helped build there brand up. There is no one more experienced and willing to send out a bazillion replacement bulbs to make sure you're happy. You pay for what you get, with deautoLED, you pay for bulbs but they replace bulbs at times no questions asked.

We appreciate the feedback, customers is all that matters at the end and that we are selling a quality product that works and customers will be happy with when installed, our feedback speaks for itself.

Last edited:

DELETE

Autocross Champion

Facts. It’s a no brainer...

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Our LEDs are not branded with a different company, it was branded with the Diode LED type that was used, we use many different LED chips, we stay on top of the best and latest diode technology. We have used CREE/OSRAM/LUMI Diodes, there a many different diode models within each brand, some are very bright some are not, some look great in the housing and others do not, the diodes we use are insanely bright as the customer mentioned:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2555144&postcount=18

You can confirm this with the customer who posted this statement.

And we have a lifetime warranty not only because of the diode being used but the overall kit, wiring, resistors, capacitor and everything else as a whole, we had these kits in cars for 5+ years still going strong.

On top of that, our Fog LEDs are a clean white no blue, that means when you use yellow laminx it is a true YELLOW and not greenish that many see with other fog LEDs (blueish LED + Yellow = green).

Reference link to the de360 fogs we are mentioning:

Having these manufactured with the highest quality pcb board, diodes, resistors and overall QA is very different vs purchasing random bulk China LEDs.

Here are just a few examples:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2555002&postcount=7

We post here with confidence because we know what we offer and we had many people that have tried 4-5 different brands and LEDs before giving us a shot, after all that time and money spent you could have purchased with our company and been done.

We appreciate the feedback, customers is all that matters at the end and that we are selling a quality product that works and customers will be happy with when installed, our feedback speaks for itself.

So no picture, thanks, got it. Got to be honest, 2 or 3 random guys on the internet being happy with their purchase doesn't exactly make me feel any better about paying exorbitant amounts of money for LEDs. I asked you a few basic direct and easy to understand questions and all you did was reply with employee speak. Every time you post, its an advertisement for your products and links to your website. I got it, I've been there. I know you guys exist, we all do, but I had some legitimate questions and none were answered

Status
Not open for further replies.