GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BLU BEASTY

wasup0818

Go Kart Champion

Rockstar

Passed Driver's Ed
I've got a rb also...in most of the pics I've seen I don't care for the blacked VW on rb, but it fits yours very well.

I'm not going low, vwr springs with 8mm f / 12.5m r spacers, it's got a nice aggressive stance but I think you need low to mix the black and blue.. The wheels help too.

Anyway very original setup and looks very nice.

Did you plastidip or buy in the emblem?

Which ic are you running, looks like apr

That pup is adorable - here's our rescue giving some eye

Quality is prob murdered via iPad / tapatalk.

Nex 5n with 80s contax g 45/2

Rx1

I,ll add some actual car shots inline when I get the suspension done and a few other mods

Last edited:

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
I've got a rb also...in most of the pics I've seen I don't care for the blacked VW on rb, but it fits yours very well.

I'm not going low, vwr springs with 8mm f / 12.5m r spacers, it's got a nice aggressive stance but I think you need low to mix the black and blue.. The wheels help too.

Anyway very original setup and looks very nice.

Did you plastidip or buy in the emblem?

Which ic are you running, looks like apr

That pup is adorable - here's our rescue giving some eye

Quality is prob murdered via iPad / tapatalk.

Nex 5n with 80s contax g 45/2

Rx1

I,ll add some actual car shots inline when I get the suspension done and a few other mods

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm only going a bit lower not slammed. I plan on tracking my r in the super near future. I have to find a nice set of light weight wheel 18's. I have some kw v2 coils in the garage right now that I need to install. As for the emblems I got them from www.boldsport.com. www.Parts4euro.com has the as well. The vwr springs with bilstien struts would be a great combo. Had I done it all over again I would have went with them and shave a bit of the bump stop to lower it a tad bit more. Our puppy is a biting handful right now but he's smart. We also have two cats. All of them rescued.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD