GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

clownish

just clowning around
Stepped out today to take a few photos and found this cool ally. Pulled out my tripod and pretty much as soon as I got set up, a car wants to roll on through. Run back in, air up, move aside, reverse back, align car, air out. Happened to me 4 times haha -- rinse and repeat.

More in Photostream if click on photo.

Got that golden light back there. Nice shot.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Stepped out today to take a few photos and found this cool ally. Pulled out my tripod and pretty much as soon as I got set up, a car wants to roll on through. Run back in, air up, move aside, reverse back, align car, air out. Happened to me 4 times haha -- rinse and repeat.

More in Photostream if click on photo.

Great shots. Love the leading lines and the lighting. Is that natural? Or was it done in post? I need to find some locations like this once my car doesn't have stock wheels and springs haha.

OhioMK6

Ready to race!

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
Coil pack and fuel injector. Getting carbon cleaning done while they have it open. 59k on the odometer. Said they will take pics for me. Interested in seeing how much build up there actually is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome timing at 59K! I got my carbon cleaning done around then too when my intake manifold was replaced. Decent amount of buildup when I saw the pics they took.

Dj dunns

Passed Driver's Ed
Awesome timing at 59K! I got my carbon cleaning done around then too when my intake manifold was replaced. Decent amount of buildup when I saw the pics they took.

You're not kidding. Yikes

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Intake air temperatures were reading pretty low this morning, it was quite chilly here in LA. In general though they have been a lot lower than before. It's been between 90s and low 100s in stop and go traffic. Before it would reach up to the 200s in traffic and now when I hammer it the temperatures stay in the low 80s and in the night time I've seen it in the 70s as well. A huge improvement compared to the stock intercooler for sure

P.s. This is with the Armsmotorsport fmic

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
K&N High Airflow filter install. Easy enough if you have the right tools. That clamp could be a bitch... anyone have this filter? Did you notice any improvement with the stock intake?

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
changed the oil after 45k miles and gave her a quick wash...DUBRUN tomorrow :D:thumbsup:

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Still boosting same amount as how it did with stock intercooler, yay! [emoji847] I know some mentioned their peak boost dropping down a little less when they did their fmic. The highest I've seen it peak was at 24.5 psi and yes it's set up with the analog boost readings as well to have an accurate reading. It normally peaks at 23.5 but on a good day it'll hit 24 lol

HetfieldInc

Ready to race!
Ordered a Neuspeed catback to go with my apr cast downpipe and stage 2 software. Looking forward to those dsg farts

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Still boosting same amount as how it did with stock intercooler, yay! [emoji847] I know some mentioned their peak boost dropping down a little less when they did their fmic. The highest I've seen it peak was at 24.5 psi and yes it's set up with the analog boost readings as well to have an accurate reading. It normally peaks at 23.5 but on a good day it'll hit 24 lol

Are you K04, or what tune?