GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3/k04 GTI's owners whats cars on your kill list?

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Yeah he had a pretty basic sc set up, no real head work or anything...He was cool, he pulled up by me at a light and I heard the whine and started talking to him haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
Mercedes CLK550. 382bhp/391tq 5.5L V-8. Doing 65.......He didnt give me warning but I knew what was coming and floored it in D mode a split second after he did. He got an immediate car and a few yards head start do to going WOT before me. By the time we hit 125-130 I was a little over a car length ahead. After the run the driver passes and gave me thumbs up and a shocked smile as the passenger laughed his ass off. Not much quarter mile info on the internet, but evidently they run low 13s/high 12s @ about 108ish. Quality run IMO.

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
For a second I was like wtf because I didn't see that it was supercharged. I've ran lightly modded GTOs with the 5.7 ls1 and smoke em (now) and even lightly modded 6.0s I can beat them to about 120. Never ran a supercharged one though.

I had a highway run in with a 6.0 goat a few months back. He at the very least had a catback(and therefor I assumed he has a few other goodies under the hood). We went from about 60-120 with me pulling roughly a car on him. Those ls2 6.0s have lots of potential. Wish I could have found out what else he had done but instead I just got a thumbs up and a fly-by.

KDearduff

Ready to race!
I got walked hard by what I thought was just a late 90's mustang cobra. I still had my stock clutch at that time I thought I was just slipping really badly. Even still, i was worried i had a boost leak or something because i didnt think those were supposed to be that quick. Fast forward two weeks later and what I thought was just a late 90's cobra is actually a terminator swapped late 90's cobra that dyno'd a few ponies shy of 500rwhp, listed for sale on a local forum. Makes total sense now. Short run from about 65-100, he was several lengths ahead of me pretty quickly. Thumbs up and we went our separate ways.

MKV727

Go Kart Champion
Just looked at Plac's old vid that showed his speedo, it looked slow. My MK5 APR stage 2+ wouldn't get beat by much if at all.

Is there a K04 speedo video compilation? I assumed the norm was 110mph+ traps, which would murder my car.

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
Just looked at Plac's old vid that showed his speedo, it looked slow. My MK5 APR stage 2+ wouldn't get beat by much if at all.

Is there a K04 speedo video compilation? I assumed the norm was 110mph+ traps, which would murder my car.

Any FSI/TSI K04 that is running properly should have a 110+ trap speed if driven well.

fastgti69

M3 Eater