GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR GOLF R STAGE 3 (GT2871) 1/4 MILE@ 11.654

Dudipits

APR Israel VW Golf R - APR STAGE 3 (2871) 98Ron+WMI, APR DP, Stock Catback, tires & suspensions.

1/4 @ 11.654!!

APR Stage 3 Golf R Vs Golf V6 4WD 2.8L Turbo

http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=4968092634783

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
Arin, why don't you guys sell a kit with the GT3071 for the R?

Pretty soon we are going to see mk6's running 10's around here the way things are going.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i didnt notice there was wmi added; good job nonetheless.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Arin, why don't you guys sell a kit with the GT3071 for the R?

Pretty soon we are going to see mk6's running 10's around here the way things are going.

We've already put a Golf R into the tens on a legit, certified track.

The OP is running our old golf R kit which was based off our 2007 S3 kit and runs a gt2871r. It was discontinued and never sold in the us market.

We now use a GTX2867R which is new technology that recently became available and actually purchasable in the quantities and time frames we need. There is nothing wrong with the old kit, new technology simply now exists. :)

I like it better than the GT3071R because the new GTX technology allows for faster response and better spool, an anti surge housing for running loads of low end torque and air flow capabilities allowing for roughly the same top end as the 3071r.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
^Got it. I am really enjoying friendly competition between all these big turbo builds. 10's are amazing for these little hatches

Last edited: