GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews - Unitronic K04 (“Stage 2+”) Software

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Anytime. There are BT cars here that make more power, and guys with $6K forged wheels, but IMHO you have just done the best job of systematically upgrading your entire vehicle. It's the closest thing to an "AMG GTI" around....

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Anytime. There are BT cars here that make more power, and guys with $6K forged wheels, but IMHO you have just done the best job of systematically upgrading your entire vehicle. It's the closest thing to an "AMG GTI" around....

I would LOVE to rock a GTI "AMG" type tag lol. The goal was to submit an article to European car to show what the TT-RS would be like (IMO only) in GTI form.... I have a local guy with a TT-RS that is the same color with same wheels that I want to run against with a photo comparison.

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion

patarch

Ready to race!
VW needs to do it right already and have an official sport tuned line.

I was under the impression that they do in the UK with VWRacing. Am I wrong?

allset

Go Kart Champion

a worldwide or at least NA S-line/RS tuned type vw would be nice. take the golfs 2.5 and slap a turbo on it with some tuned software. GTI-RS Bam.

im sick of the watered down shit we get.

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
I would LOVE to rock a GTI "AMG" type tag lol. The goal was to submit an article to European car to show what the TT-RS would be like (IMO only) in GTI form.... I have a TT-RS that is the same color with same wheels that I want to run against with a photo comparison.

when did u get a TT-RS;)

allset

Go Kart Champion
*updated that post*

"I have a local guy with a TT-RS that is the same color with same wheels that I want to run against with a photo comparison."

lol

Knight

Ready to race!

Yes, you are wrong, VW racing is not affiliated with Volkswagen !

patarch

Ready to race!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Great Review!

patarch

Ready to race!
It's misleading by the name but it has nothing to do with VW, however it is a smart marketing ;)

Brilliant marketing.