GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.9% ~ 1.9% Financing

power-san

Ready to race!
I'm looking to get into a mk6 and am currently playing cat and mouse with a bunch of dealers. December's American financing rate was 2.9, this month is 1.9. Does anyone have any idea when they might be running 0% again?

Currently, the best deal I'm getting is 26,756 on the xenon/nav package.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
generally when they run the 0% it doesn't include the gti...when i got mine when they were trying to sell all the 10's 0% was on the jetta, tiguan, and golf only...an 1.9% on the other models

if you are looking for 48 month financing you might have some hope but for me there was no luck

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I got my Mark 6 a couple weeks ago and they were offering via VWoA 1.9% for 60 months on all 2011 Golfs excluding the GTI model and 0% for 60 months on 2010 Golfs excluding the GTI model (for qualified credit ratings). Unfortunately their weren't too many 2010s they could find and my budget didn't allow for some of the 2010s they did have or could find.

MKsixGTI

Ready to race!
1.9% is a great rate. it is still really cheap. I wouldn't hold out on vw offering 0% on the gti. that is usuallly the big three that offer that.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
When I bought mine, June 2010, they offered 1.9, and it was only for the 2 door, which worked out because it was what i wanted. from that i thought the 4 doors must be selling more than 2 doors, thus the incentive for 2 door gti.

El TexMex

Ready to race!
When I got my car a week and a half ago thay were offering either 2.9% apr for 60 months or 0% apr for 30 months.
I went with the 2.9% now I see they have 1.9% apr for 60 months..just my luck. Go figure.

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
I got mine for right around 26k OTD with sunroof, monster mats, and dynaudio, at 0% for 60 months last July (July 2010). :happyanim: The car DID have about 150 miles or something on it at the time though.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
Yeah! Those 72 month fiances are a joke. I would never ever suggest someone to get one. You should figure out how much more you're paying in interest over those next 12 months. Also do your monthly payments and x them by 60 and see what you get. I think that you'd be a little surprised of how much you'd save in interest if you didn't do the 72 month thing. 84 month fiance are even worse lol.

Last edited:

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
its not a lease, i bought it lol and eventually ill re-finance it tho but for now its all good lol, the car is worth it

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
its not a lease, i bought it lol and eventually ill re-finance it tho but for now its all good lol, the car is worth it

Yeah! I meant finance and not lease. I don't think that you can do an 72/84 month lease lol. Can you?

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Lol nice and I doubt it haha, ya im hoping I get a better job so I can pay double payments to pay it off real fast lol