GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R MK6 Driving Lights

stn102

I bought some street legal Hella 500 driving lights for my mk6 R and I don't have a place to put them. I want to put them in between the two grilles, but there is no place to mount them. I tried a license plate mount, but the first speed bump I went over they fell off. Does anyone have a suggestion?

ChurchXD

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought some street legal Hella 500 driving lights for my mk6 R and I don't have a place to put them. I want to put them in between the two grilles, but there is no place to mount them. I tried a license plate mount, but the first speed bump I went over they fell off. Does anyone have a suggestion?
You could custom build a bracket that comes off your impact bar that's behind your plastic bumper. But it would take some fab skills

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

B5crazy1

I've got Hella 550s and wanted to do the same thing. Keep us in the loop on your progress.

stn102

So basically I mounted them again to the bumper with very large washers to spread the weight out and it seems to be working