GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parts4Euro.com | ** MK6 Golf & GTI Blue Tinted Heated Blind Spot Split Mirror Set **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
We got your email, we will respond to you shortly with an RMA.

i've send you 2 emails with photos, did you get them? no respond at all..

elbongo

Ready to race!
So i took some pictures of the right one :

And here are two photos of Chrysler Voyager, on both there is the same car:

and another problem is that the left one looks like "wet" from the inside, and its really hard to take a picture of that. Any one with same problem?
I've send email to Parts4Euro and now i wait. I bought those mirros in September.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
email them again - give them order# and name, etc. I have an RA# to return my passenger one, but I dont even know if its worth it - the passenger side one has been a bitch for me to remove and I've cracked one and really broke another (OEM, and then ECS kit), so I'm hesitant to try and remove mine again as I basically have what looks like two long fingerprints in mine - splotches, but I've pretty much learned to live with it. Eventually, I may just buy the ECS kit again and replace that one.

elbongo

Ready to race!
email them again - give them order# and name, etc. I have an RA# to return my passenger one, but I dont even know if its worth it - the passenger side one has been a bitch for me to remove and I've cracked one and really broke another (OEM, and then ECS kit), so I'm hesitant to try and remove mine again as I basically have what looks like two long fingerprints in mine - splotches, but I've pretty much learned to live with it. Eventually, I may just buy the ECS kit again and replace that one.

i've emailed them about 3 times, always with order number and other important things.
and i didn't have any problems to remove them.. all in all i have to do something with those mirros because it's so fu#$%@ annoying when i look at them.. I hope they will answer my email and we will figure out what to do with this.

countrysideb5

Passed Driver's Ed
I got a set of these mirrors. The drivers side was blotchy. Parts4euro kindly mailed me a replacement.

Unfortunately, it's badly distorted. Just going to cut my loss and put the OEM's back on.

The tinited sidemarkers are nice (on Carbon), however LED's supplied don't work.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
just buy the ECS ones then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.