GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

They just talkin bout it, im on the streets with it

k3nnst3r

Ready to race!

k3nnst3r

Ready to race!
its been a long time since i have updated this but car is in the shop getting a new DP untroinc broke from road hazord :( but car will be coming out with a K04 unitronic intercooler installed and South bend clutch and Fly wheel installed and all new motormounts :) picks and dyno to come

manny2206

Ready to race!
Im single :) gotta get it be for i have a wife thinking about kids lol but thanks :thumbsup: ive had the car 8months now loving every day :wub:

if you got that money.... I would seriously consider putting an LSD there... You will need it. I would say clutch first, but I feel that since you are stock a stage 3-4 clutch would mak the driving pretty terrible due to the lack of power(buckking a lot). but an LSD in the other hand.. would just make your car that much more fun :), my 0.2

Edit: I can't read.....

k3nnst3r

Ready to race!
if you got that money.... I would seriously consider putting an LSD there... You will need it. I would say clutch first, but I feel that since you are stock a stage 3-4 clutch would mak the driving pretty terrible due to the lack of power(buckking a lot). but an LSD in the other hand.. would just make your car that much more fun :), my 0.2

Edit: I can't read.....

a LSD is going to be my next mod ;) now that i have the K04 and all i plan on getting it by Christmas 2013 :D "blackfriday deal hopefully"