GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf Vs CB7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop fighting! Money makes the world go 'round! If you have money, you can call yourself whatever you want. Don't be jelly of rich people. BTW, buying your car "cash money" is not very economically wise. You paid for the car pre-depreciation and, no matter what, you are going to take a loss later on down the road. If you were not so hood rich and had a steady job using your outstanding language skills you could get a close to 0% loan and be better off when you decided to trade up.

Lets get this clear, you can't compare built vs bought.

I can understand your frustration. It sucks working hard and getting a car that's at your means, and rolling up o a light seeing a 17/18 year old driving a faster and nicer car that mommy and daddy bought, but who cares!?!?!? Enjoy your Das Auto and be humble. Promise yourself that you will buy your kids a nice car, which means you are promising yourself that you will be wealthy and successful.

Enjoy your ride and don't be a hater.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
How did you buy a roughly $30,000 dollar car without graduating high school?

Just messin, but seriously, next time use some punctuation.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Also if he bought that car in 1990 he's had over 20 years to modify it. $500 a year on mods is $10k haha. You can make a Geo Metro fast with 10k

If he bought that car recently he probably paid $500 for it....so I'm sure he had extra money for mods.

Plus it's a 2.5l. You can mod an accord to come up to par quickly and cheaply.

jaja123

Ready to race!
20 year jap car that can kick a 3 year old german car ass anyday but hey
its just like my buddy said (build not bought and they are not sponser by mommy and daddy) :lol:

the info is very true I have seeing it done and its a shame that a 3, 2 year old german car is getting their ass handed by a 20 year old jap car

Get a gti spend just 1K on tune and bolt ons and you will probably beat probably 70% honda's on the road. Actually, probably more than 70% considering how many base civics, crv's and 4 cylinder accords there are on the road. And who gives two s**** about an old ass accord whether its fast or not. Its disgusting whether not it is fast or slow. And Honda's and Japanese cars are not special. Im asian btw. I love my VW more than anything else whether or not its fast. There are so many things about the car that just surpasses some old ass accord. I don't agree with some of the things you have done to your car though. You should revise your paragraphs when you write too.

Last edited:

Smok3

Nattaboy Council Member
This level of grammar is not acceptable for someone living in the states. Surely you were taught better. Are you trying to type that poorly? That has to be intentional. GLWFuture

Dybz

Banned

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Shit just got real in here.

Speed isn't everything.

Clown Fish

Passed Driver's Ed
W/E dude I'm 25 year old bro and i bought my MK6 cash money homie and for your infomation i was talking about the 16,17,18,etc year old that own evo's bmw,audi's etc because mommy and daddy pay for it and think they are badass because their car came off the factory line alittle fast or got mommy and daddy to buy all this mods and pay someone else to do all the work.....and they call themselve car enthusiast

It's all about that legal tender recognized by a legal institution for any debts or obligations that cannot be legally refused, homie.

OMGTI_MKVI

Passed Driver's Ed
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Feel free to use as many as you like. I can make more if needed.

colslaw87

Ready to race!
My last car was a CB7 :D Been a member of CB7tuner.com for many years.

I miss that old car...

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Feel free to use as many as you like. I can make more if needed.

Lololololol

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
OP owns a golf.. this thread is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.