GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf Vs CB7

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
so are you, yet you still hang around for some reason.

The entertainment factor of this thread is unparalleled.

What's next?!? I need more.

Because racecar.

espo22lax

Ready to race!
SIGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Please don't lump the rest of the 2.5 owners in with this idiot. We understand we didn't buy a racecar. We bought something that has a better interior/build quality/hp than similarly priced: civic, mazda3, elantra, corolla.

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
SIGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Please don't lump the rest of the 2.5 owners in with this idiot. We understand we didn't buy a racecar. We bought something that has a better interior/build quality/hp than similarly priced: civic, mazda3, elantra, corolla.

Well phrased.

Aside from the unintelligibility of his original post, we need not forget that OP tried to race his Golf.

Accord ftw :bellyroll:

How modded is he? Stock they can't spin tires on ice.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
so me and my buddy were leaving our local car meet. wat better way to do it than with a race home so we jump on I95 and i got my ass handed to me what a shame that was. my mk6 top out at about 122mph while his kept going i believe he said his gauges needle didnt go no more which mean the needle on his gauge pass 130 mph and kept goin until the needle just stop moving so my guess he must of been going 145+ mph and did i mention his CB7 is an automatic. i was in Tiptronic and still got my ass handed to me you got to give to japanese for making fast car its funny how we can spend up to 20k to my are VW fast (turbo, NOS,etc.) and they only spend 5k to 10k on all motor build or some time a turbo and they still fast as fuck lmao

mk6golfdriver2010

Ready to race!
Stop fighting! Money makes the world go 'round! If you have money, you can call yourself whatever you want. Don't be jelly of rich people. BTW, buying your car "cash money" is not very economically wise. You paid for the car pre-depreciation and, no matter what, you are going to take a loss later on down the road. If you were not so hood rich and had a steady job using your outstanding language skills you could get a close to 0% loan and be better off when you decided to trade up.

Lets get this clear, you can't compare built vs bought.

I can understand your frustration. It sucks working hard and getting a car that's at your means, and rolling up o a light seeing a 17/18 year old driving a faster and nicer car that mommy and daddy bought, but who cares!?!?!? Enjoy your Das Auto and be humble. Promise yourself that you will buy your kids a nice car, which means you are promising yourself that you will be wealthy and successful.

Enjoy your ride and don't be a hater.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

true that, my first car was a jeep grand cherokee a piece of shit when from that to a saturn ion another piece of shit. And now i bought with my own money a 2010 2.5 golf and I love it. Im not hating on anybody its the fact that alot of this kids on the road dont know the real meaning of being a true car enthusiast and hard worker. all they do is cry to mom and dad and they get 20k to 40k dollar car and think they know about cars and think just because mommy and daddy spend 20k to 40k dollar on it its the fastest shit around now Im not saying I know a Shit Whole lot About cars cause I Dont. Im just saying.....I love all makes and models so Im not hating

How did you buy a roughly $30,000 dollar car without graduating high school?

Just messin, but seriously, next time use some punctuation.

lmao:lol: I though this was a Car Forum not a English Class:laugh:

Also if he bought that car in 1990 he's had over 20 years to modify it. $500 a year on mods is $10k haha. You can make a Geo Metro fast with 10k

If he bought that car recently he probably paid $500 for it....so I'm sure he had extra money for mods.

Plus it's a 2.5l. You can mod an accord to come up to par quickly and cheaply.

he bought his Accord(CB7) back in 2008 for almost 4k mint condition and Just
recently he started Modding it

But your right a lot of jap car are cheaper to mods for example he bought brand new full coilover suspension for his CB7 and only pay 600 to 700 dollars for it. so I know wat you talking about bro

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
But your right a lot of jap car are cheaper to mods for example he bought brand new full coilover suspension for his CB7 and only pay 600 to 700 dollars for it. so I know wat you talking about bro

What is this I don't even.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
I'm from south florida, and the fact that you are makes me want to blow it off the map just to get rid of you and the rest of the mouthbreathers down here. Its not an english class, your right, but lack of punctuation and grammar make you sound uneducated and stupid. There is a guy on here you may get along well with by the name of jorgecolina. Btw, this was all typed on my phone, so drop that excuse because its nonsense like the rest of your post.

/end rant

mk6golfdriver2010

Ready to race!
My last car was a CB7 :D Been a member of CB7tuner.com for many years.

I miss that old car...

there nice if modded right like he is

so are you, yet you still hang around for some reason.

:lol:

Accord ftw :bellyroll:

How modded is he? Stock they can't spin tires on ice.

more modded then me for sure all I got is a apr stage 1 intake. let just say he doesnt slow down when making turns

he has>>>>

F22A1 (210,xxx)
PT6 ECU
H23 Intake Manifold W/ Vacuum IAB Plate (no black box)
Bisimoto H23 Heat Shield
F22A6 Camshaft >>>IN Progress
PGM-F1 programmed fuel injection
Magstar Racing Plug Wires
NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs
AEM Dryflow Filter and AEM SRI Intake System
Auto Tranny
M2 Performance by Megan Racing Header
Greddy Muffler

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels:
Function & Form type 1 Coilovers
Empi Axles
Energy Suspension Sway Bar End Links
TurboMetal Front Upper Strut Bar
T.A.S Rear Upper Strut Bar
17" ICW Racing 005 Adrenaline

Last edited:

Dybz

Banned
I'm from south florida, and the fact that you are makes me want to blow it off the map just to get rid of you and the rest of the mouthbreathers down here. Its not an english class, your right, but lack of punctuation and grammar make you sound uneducated and stupid. There is a guy on here you may get along well with by the name of jorgecolina. Btw, this was all typed on my phone, so drop that excuse because its nonsense like the rest of your post.

/end rant

you're*

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
he bought his Accord(CB7) back in 2008 for almost 4k mint condition and Just
recently he started Modding it

you can find coilover suspension for a MKVI for about the same price. It's a matter of choices. There are more choices for the Japanese import scene. You also don't see many VW owners buying higher quality wheels or EDM parts (true JDM parts are very expensive not the BS that people joke about and call JDM).

In the Japanese market there are tuners and ricers. Sadly most people tend to thinking ricers.

Also the whole "Jap car" thing is a little offensive. I'd be pissed and probably cry in the shower if I lost to an Accord that was modded like that too.

Last edited:

colslaw87

Ready to race!
Back in college...

We used to race around the old Belle Isle track in Detroit. My stock CB7 was always bumper to bumper with my friends 2005 A4 (chipped). 2005 Jetta GLI was always behind us as well.

It surprised me all the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.