GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 VW GTI modified only 6,700 miles! 6 speed manual - $21,500 (Allentown, PA)

Jboutros

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi how are you doing today, up for sale is a MINT condition tornado red 2012 vw gti 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo 6 speed manual with interlagos interior! Still has warranty from Volkswagen! Only 6,700 miles it's like new.
The tune, downpipe and intake were just done this past August by CBtuning in New Tripoli, PA they are a professional company. The car has the following -

- Unitronic Stage 2 tune (280hp 325lbs torque) Super fast and fun!
- SPM "Steve Petty Motorsports" Street Downpipe with catalytic converter
- 2.5 inch Stainless Steel Cat-back exhaust
- Short ram intake
- 18 inch Watercooled Industries CC10's 18x8.5 fronts and 18x9.5 rears. Tires are pretty much new!
- Adjustable raceland coilovers (Rides comfortable) and new alignment
- Boost gauge with carbon fiber pod
- Thick rubber vw monster mats (I also have the cloth which were only used a few times)

You can get approved for the loan at your bank. This car is very fast since it has the Unitronic stage 2 tune and will surely put a smile on your face! Ask me for more pictures if you are interested in the car, found another car I want so must sell this one first. thanks

Attachments

• photo 1 (5)2.jpg
    photo 1 (5)2.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 286
  • photo 2 (3).jpg
    photo 2 (3).jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 267

Jboutros

Passed Driver's Ed
You should bump your thread instead of creating 8 threads in 6 mo btw nice color, hows the clutch?

I had different mods done to the car over time that's why I changed the price and ad its self, but yeah the clutch is fine it slips a little in 5th and 6th under full throttle but should last several years as I don't beat on the car