GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS | NJ | NEW FK Streetline Coilovers | MK6 Golf

Misfit_MKR

Ready to race!
What's up guys !

Selling brand new FK Streetline Coilovers from New Jersey that I got from ECS this April.

Unfortunately I have to return back the 2012 Golf R I bought because the VW dealer did not disclose to me that this car has been heavily modified and there's hidden damage all over the place.

Final Price Drop.. $400 Shipped

Anything less YOUR WILL BE IGNORED

DO NOT offer me any other price. Papers to prove it was bought from ECS.

Text me if your interested. Thanks! 201 957 5449

Last edited:

sakitnyatudisini

Passed Driver's Ed
What's up guys !

Selling brand new FK Streetline Coilovers from New Jersey that I got from ECS this March.

Unfortunately I have to return back the 2012 Golf R I bought because the VW dealer did not disclose to me that this car has been heavily modified and there's hidden damage all over the place.

Local Pick Up/Shipped - $430

DO NOT offer me any other price. Papers to prove it was bought from ECS.

Text me if your interested. Thanks! 201 957 5449

can you drop price please???

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Not trying to be a dick but ECS sells these for 500$ and they have been updated with a newer version. They also come on sale all time time for around 400$ from ECS. People lose out on any warranty buying them used. Just a suggestion might want to reflect your price on that

Misfit_MKR

Ready to race!
Not trying to be a dick but ECS sells these for 500$ and they have been updated with a newer version. They also come on sale all time time for around 400$ from ECS. People lose out on any warranty buying them used. Just a suggestion might want to reflect your price on that

I bought these for $500. Then had them selling for $430 to help people out, then I get offers for $250? Really lol

But I'll put it back up for $430 just to make people happy. I'm in no rush

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
I bought these for $500. Then had them selling for $430 to help people out, then I get offers for $250? Really lol

But I'll put it back up for $430 just to make people happy. I'm in no rush

Yeah i dont mean to say to let em go for next to nothing by any means and usually the people who low ball the crap out of it dont have the cash to drop to begin with. Just was saying even though there new there technically used. 430 with shipping isnt bad deal though. What happend with the R man

Misfit_MKR

Ready to race!
Yeah i dont mean to say to let em go for next to nothing by any means and usually the people who low ball the crap out of it dont have the cash to drop to begin with. Just was saying even though there new there technically used. 430 with shipping isnt bad deal though. What happend with the R man

VW dealer sold me a bunch of hidden damages on the car. Long story short, I got a 2016 Golf R : )

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
VW dealer sold me a bunch of hidden damages on the car. Long story short, I got a 2016 Golf R : )
Damn dude that sucks. Hope you enjoy the mk7 sad to see you go the Mk6 was coming along so well. cant wait to see what you do with the mk7

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Misfit_MKR

Ready to race!
Mawah area North NJ.

Text me if your interested. I got a guy in Canada PM'in me about these.

We can do a pick up 201 957 5449