GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!!!! New Members Take Note !!!!!

krische

vdubber in training
I'm not referring to the forum as a whole, I'm talking about a "versus" forum. You can't expect to have such a forum and require that people not speak highly of their cars or say that their mods/model, etc. are better than ours. That's the whole point of VS.

What do you mean by be careful about talking about people getting banned???

I know, I was saying the versus forum has a tendancy to attract trolls. And some people just fall for it and it turns into an immature dick measuring contest. That's probably what the mods don't care for.

As for talking about banned members I know the mkv mods didn't like people making threads about banned members. They'd rather not have a mutiny.

j4juke

Ready to race!
I know, I was saying the versus forum has a tendancy to attract trolls. And some people just fall for it and it turns into an immature dick measuring contest. That's probably what the mods don't care for.

As for talking about banned members I know the mkv mods didn't like people making threads about banned members. They'd rather not have a mutiny.

I hear u and see your point. As for the banned stuff, I can't walk on eggshells, so if I get banned for expressing an opinion while not breaking any rules, oh well. There are other forums

gkallis

Ready to race!
information in Vs forum shouldnt be taken for more then a grain of salt lol. Its always peoples opinions. I personally like watching the videos that people post but that still doesnt mean that our car is better then something else theres so many variables to be factored in. Everyone gets too personal in the Vs forums but i guess i kindof understand. We have a 26k+ car and we want to be proud of it i guess.