GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

upgrad3

Ready to race!
CW on overpass of RT 4 in Paramus by the Wendy's ... See you all the time, ya deliver pizza for a place in Rochelle Park .... I'm the CSG 2dr =D

Sango11

Passed Driver's Ed
Black Mk6 heading east on the lie last night around midnight your taillights where awesome and your license plate (MISS H2O) was sick to!

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a lowered UG MK6 GTI at Buffalo Wild Wings in North Brunswick on last Thursday and then immediatly met the proud owner of a new Black MK6 GTI in the same parking lot.

today i spotted a White MK6 GTI right near Buffalo Wild Wings on Cozzens Ln. gave you the V but you didn't notice.

i guess all the MK6 drivers like wings. :iono:

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
White, tinted windows, black wheels (I think?)

Scranton, Hill section, parked. 6/21, around 4pm I think.

That was probably me, I am a project engineer for sordoni and my project is the U of S's dorm buildings on Mulberry

wutsupdoc1

Ready to race!
That was probably me, I am a project engineer for sordoni and my project is the U of S's dorm buildings on Mulberry

Yeah pretty sure it was, I just checked out your pictures. Looks good man! I love the way the white looks when its "blacked out" with the tinted windows and black wheels. Very nice looking car.

wutsupdoc1

Ready to race!
On the off chance that you guys are on here...

Black mk3, drove past me on Green Ridge street in Scranton. I didn't wave because I didn't see you in time, felt like a dbag :( so like I said, just in case you are on here somewhere, I apologize :w00t:

Also, red mk5, parked across from you in Clark Summit.

I know this is an mk6 forum, but some of these guys might be on here :)

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah pretty sure it was, I just checked out your pictures. Looks good man! I love the way the white looks when its "blacked out" with the tinted windows and black wheels. Very nice looking car.

Thanks a lot, I just had the bumper insert color matched and I think it really makes the front of the car much better....you know of any VW gtg or anything in the area?

Ray128

Ready to race!
Spotted a lowered UG MK6 GTI at Buffalo Wild Wings in North Brunswick on last Thursday and then immediatly met the proud owner of a new Black MK6 GTI in the same parking lot.

today i spotted a White MK6 GTI right near Buffalo Wild Wings on Cozzens Ln. gave you the V but you didn't notice.

i guess all the MK6 drivers like wings. :iono:

That was great when they opened that spot on rt 1... There were rumors that the they were putting one where the bennigans by menlo mall was that shut down. Instead we got another houlihans... :thumbdown:

wutsupdoc1

Ready to race!
Thanks a lot, I just had the bumper insert color matched and I think it really makes the front of the car much better....you know of any VW gtg or anything in the area?

I don't really know of any small gtg. I'm heading back to Boston this weekend, otherwise I would definitely be down. I know there are quite a few people on here heading to Waterfest in the middle of July, I think there trying to drive down together. I'm probably going to go to Waterama in August.

I know its :eek:fftopic: sorry guys :w00t:

Medussa

Ready to race!
Blue 2 door at the service area on i87 in yonkers and then black one on i87 big white decal on back window around 1:30 and then another pearl black in new canaan coneticut on smith ridge rd and final tornado red in riverdale ave in Yonkers. Had r type back lights and look like Audi head lights

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
July 4th i was playing cat and mouse with another black MK6 with a girl driving.

we were booking it south and there weren't any cops and very very little traffic. we definitely hit at least 120mph at one point.

twas fun.

Skeptix

Ready to race!
Route 33 near Millstone, candy white, black roof, dropped with rims... pulled over by two cops. Good job hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.