GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone remapped there Golf GT TSI 160 yet??

gartsi

Yea, the R32 is a straight six lump, no forced induction, I believe the power is so linear due to the DSG box, no kick through the gear changes, don't believe its any different with the 2.0TSI or 1.4TSI!!!!

Back to the original thread,
Anyone out there got the bluefin upgrade yet, need to get some feedback to compare against the APR tune!

Also, would welcome some video's of a 0-100 race between the 2.0TSI GTI and the remapped 1.4TSI! Anyone raced the GTI yet and what is the outcome! Its a big world out there, I'm sure someone has diced!

damianmkv

Passed Driver's Ed
YouTube links needed...it's pitiful the amount of info out there. I see the figures but I would like to see the performance too.

gerard

I got the bluefin
can't tell you about any comparison with APR but on the bluefin, they tailor the power improvements to come above 3000 rpm.

I would say then that the car feels reasonably stock till you pull towards that rpm.( wife and son did not notice car was fettled ;-)

the hesistation moving from rest in dsg is reduced as is the one when accelerating out of a tight corner. fuel consumption appears to be fairly similar to stock.

damianmkv

Passed Driver's Ed
That's what I like about superchips - the factorylike improvement. What mileage had you done before you got the BF ?

damianmkv

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok thanks. I was thinking of doing mine at about 6 or 7000 miles...