GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Exhaust Videos Thread (2.5L only)

Pyotr

Ready to race!
Double posts are permitted every few months, right?

Put a stock GTI catback on my car, revs are limited to 4K. Overall, i like the sound of it! much nicer than stock.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion

ErrordOut

Passed Driver's Ed
I finally got around to creating a video. Its not much but its something. All the details on setup are in the youtube link.

Its pretty friggin' loud after 3k rpms but the cars so slow anyways I tend to never rev over 2k when puttin' around town. Nice gargle and tone then. Theres some drone at highway speeds but if I roll with windows down or even some tunes, It overcomes the drone.

I was debating on putting the stock downpipe back on due to how loud it can be when wanting to get on it. I switch back and forth on whether to do it or not simple because I love love love the gargle when decelerating.

sirj90

I finally got around to creating a video. Its not much but its something. All the details on setup are in the youtube link.

Its pretty friggin' loud after 3k rpms but the cars so slow anyways I tend to never rev over 2k when puttin' around town. Nice gargle and tone then. Theres some drone at highway speeds but if I roll with windows down or even some tunes, It overcomes the drone.

I was debating on putting the stock downpipe back on due to how loud it can be when wanting to get on it. I switch back and forth on whether to do it or not simple because I love love love the gargle when decelerating.

Shit sounds mean!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion