• Differential Upgrade

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Wait and Do Both / Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
I hope you aren't on those awful pzeros! And yeah, new rubbah will be like night and day.

Though, it also sounds like your tune is aggressive! Do you still have your dyno sheet?

Not on the p-zeros thankfully. My tune
isn't complete yet still revising and unfortunately car is in the shop so no dyno sheet. But I'm getting a e30 tune and I know the torque is gonna roast my tires. Tune is maxing out stock turbo, I have full bolt-ons and then some.

Last edited:

SyDiko

Ready to race!
Not on the p-zeros thankfully. My tune
isn't complete yet still revising and unfortunately car is in the shop so no dyno sheet. But I'm getting a e30 tune and I know the torque is gonna roast my tires. Tune is maxing out stock turbo, I have full bolt-ons and then some.

Man, that's tough.

I still think you'll be okay with better rubber and suspension mods... A few folks here reported hitting like 250-260ish FWHP on an e30 tune.

Last edited:

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Another vote for suspension first :) I only did the diff because I needed a new clutch about 8000 miles after Stage 2 and was able to pony up the extra doh for it. I did the front bushings, sway bars, and springs/struts upgrade a year before clutch/Wavetrac. Timeline was fine for me.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Another vote for suspension first :) I only did the diff because I needed a new clutch about 8000 miles after Stage 2 and was able to pony up the extra doh for it. I did the front bushings, sway bars, and springs/struts upgrade a year before clutch/Wavetrac. Timeline was fine for me.

Yeah that seems to be the general upgrade path. Thanks for your input. How do like the wavetrac?

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah that seems to be the general upgrade path. Thanks for your input. How do like the wavetrac?

I like it a lot and have no regrets adding it to my rig. I plan on keeping my GTI for a long time and this makes all my mod decisions easier :D