GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Hey John, when I'm in D, off the gas, vehicle is slowing down with engine braking, if I get back on the gas the revs raise up say from 1300-1800 and then engages the gear, is this normal ? It's been bugging the crap out of me because when im rolling an intersection to left or right I have to slow down and wait for an opening, when I get back on the gas it takes a second to do that process and then I get going. There a fix for this ?

Uni stage 2 ECU and TCU.
MY DSG acts like this. I am stock TCU tune though. But if i let off gas and coast toward a light and it changes quickly and i re-apply my foot to the gas it will sometimes hesitate before going into gear and going along.

Ive always been under the impression this was normal for the DSG because it is anticipating a downshift or neutral and then to switch to a positive rpm/speed quickly and go to a upshift it takes it a second to realize what is wanted.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
MY DSG acts like this. I am stock TCU tune though. But if i let off gas and coast toward a light and it changes quickly and i re-apply my foot to the gas it will sometimes hesitate before going into gear and going along.

Ive always been under the impression this was normal for the DSG because it is anticipating a downshift or neutral and then to switch to a positive rpm/speed quickly and go to a upshift it takes it a second to realize what is wanted.

Which DSG oil are you using? What do your clutch adaptions look like? (VCDS > 02-Auto Trans. > Channels 030 and 031)

jysaw

Ready to race!
Having a P2015 code. It was just the code previously without CEL. The CEL has now appeared. Tried the intake manifold adaptation. Is there anything else that I could try besides replacing the intake manifold?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Is there a better one to use ? And I emailed my logs to you to see if there's any issues :)

Everyone has their preferences. I was just sharing mine. I prefer to review raw data rather than any graphs, etc., but I also understand that may not be for everyone. We have our own LogViewer/Logger, but I still tend to look at the raw data in most cases.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Everyone has their preferences. I was just sharing mine. I prefer to review raw data rather than any graphs, etc., but I also understand that may not be for everyone. We have our own LogViewer/Logger, but I still tend to look at the raw data in most cases.

That's good know, is unitronics log viewer available to the public or is that a company kind of thing you guys use ?