GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

QUATER MILE NEWBIE ADVISE NEEDED!!

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
You can't say that and then not post timeslips!

Il post them when i get home. I didn't take a picture of them since i was so excited. I didnt run the best times. I feel like I needed those few passes to get a hang of it. But sure ran better than a lot of muscle cars out there that have way more hp. So im not disappointed. My fastest run was 13.1. And it really comes down to the driver because there was a new bmw M4 that couldnt run faster than 14s. Also a camaro with slicks and work done bc it didnt sound stock ran a 13.5.

^This. DAFAQ kind of circus you running here :D

:lol::lol:

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
Cant seem to upload the pictures. Even the lowest resolution i can take on my phone still wont load.
:iono::iono:

Last edited:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Cant seem to upload the pictures. Even the lowest resolution i can take on my phone still wont load.
:iono::iono:
uploadthem to imigur and resize then post

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
uploadthem to imigur and resize then post

Will do!! im going again tonight. Im going to a different dragway. Hopefully i break into 12s launched at 4 thousand Rpms but i feel the car bogs down a bit. But my fastest run so far i launched at 3 thousand rpms. Should i drop the clutch or let off slowly?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Will do!! im going again tonight. Im going to a different dragway. Hopefully i break into 12s launched at 4 thousand Rpms but i feel the car bogs down a bit. But my fastest run so far i launched at 3 thousand rpms. Should i drop the clutch or let off slowly?
hmm not sure. i guess it would depend on what traction you are getting with your tires.. the higher rpm you launch at the more spin you will get and the more spin you get the less speed you will make. Gotta find that sweet spot of leaving without to much spin but not leaving to slow to bog down.

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
hmm not sure. i guess it would depend on what traction you are getting with your tires.. the higher rpm you launch at the more spin you will get and the more spin you get the less speed you will make. Gotta find that sweet spot of leaving without to much spin but not leaving to slow to bog down.

I feel like the tires hook instantly. No wheel spin. Im going to try releasing the clutch slowly at 3k Rpms and see how it goes. Hopefully i get more than 3 runs.

Last edited: