GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A quick question about Eurodyne

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I have the powertap cable with stage 1 & 2 flashes on it, but I want to buy Maestro 7 now. How do I do so? I was told by USP, the people I bought it from, that it would be an extra $100 to do so, but I don't know how to go about doing it.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I figured you could, because it is all credits in the system. The maestro software is basically the same as the powertap software. So I am assuming we get a new credit code or something.

Sent from phone Tapa

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Here is the answer to our question gentleman:

"You would need to purchase 3 more credits and send me your ecu info to get a base file."

1 credit is 62.50 multiply that by 3 and you have: $187.50

brobst

Go Kart Champion

"You would need to purchase 3 more credits and send me your ecu info to get a base file."

So who exactly are we contacting for this?

Sent from phone Tapa

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion

well shit...My powertap was only $679 at USP, more expensive to upgrade shoulda just got maestro at 799. Don't really need it though since im just stage 2 and we only get 91 octane here in Cali anyway. Would be nice for a custom map tho

Gu4rDi4N

I got Maestro Suite and Powerab for 1.8T,my ex car.

I don’t know if is the same system but i can download Maestro Suite and i can open.

But i no tried connect to the car.

Is good tune Eurodyne?

brobst

Go Kart Champion
The system requires new credits for a new car.

For all future questions, you email eurodyne support to purchase the 3 credits necessary to go from can tune to maestro suite for pro tunes.
Then you can tune the file yourself or pay a pro tuner a premium to make changes for you. In the end, I think it is about the same price for canned k04 tune imo since you must pay for pro file.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk