GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HS Tuning - Best in the Midwest

Paytrose

Ready to race!
I just got my 42DD TBE installed by HS tuning yesterday and I love it. What's better is that HS tuning did a perfect job on the installation and the pricing was excellent. Their attention to detail is something to be appreciated. Anytime I need something installed on my car (that I can't do on my own), I go to them every time. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me and I would rather spend the gas than go to any of the shops around my area.

My first experience with them was purchasing their RSR clutch. Which by the way, if you're looking for new clutch, the RSR is fantastic, search the threads. They installed it for me, pricing was great, and left happy. I purchased the R8 coils and NGK spark plugs from them and they were in my hands the next day (I think. Either way it was fast). Everything I've bought from or got installed by them has been a really great experience. I will keep going to their shop and I recommend them to everyone.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Yeah these guys are really good, and Jeff (the owner) is a good guy and easy to work with. I have no reservations about recommending them.

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
Another thumbs up to HSTuning from me; I have been looking for a clutch alignment tool for this car and went through various cancellations on other websites due to back-orders and extreme delays. Long story short, Jeff had one of his machinists whip one up for me and sent it out in a couple of days!

True life saver and a great guy to work with. Thumbs up for sure!

voidopolis

Passed Driver's Ed
+1 - I live about 5 minutes from their shop. Great group of guys and all my experiences with them have been very positive. I take my GTI and RS4 there for work I don't want to do myself...