GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new golf 2011 with black tail light tint

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OP – it is OK to drop the car on shotty springs or coils, and go for a poke and stretch and adversely affect the performance of your car - that is apparently not highschool.

However, tinting your rear taillights, IS highschool and is not acceptable.

Please make note of it.

Lulz…….

micah360

Ready to race!
OP – it is OK to drop the car on shotty springs or coils, and go for a poke and stretch and adversely affect the performance of your car - that is apparently not highschool.

HA! nope... that is grown folk business right there! :lol:

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion

Please make note of it.

Lulz…….
lol I tinted the tails cuz it was the cheapest 1st mod I could do. I personally like the contrast it gives.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate

Please make note of it.

Lulz…….

1. i never said that, but thanks for putting the words in my mouth, i feel full now
2. yes, actually, high-schoolers aren't in the stance scene. 99% of highschoolers who mod their cars get shitty springs on stock shocks and wheels with equally shitty fitment. so yep, poke and stretch actually isn't a highschool thing.
3. conversely, nearly every highschooler who mods his car does tint his tails. for whatever reason highschoolers think making everything black is aggressive, and tinting the tails is typically the first step on this path for hs'ers.

lulz

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
1. i never said that, but thanks for putting the words in my mouth, i feel full now
2. yes, actually, high-schoolers aren't in the stance scene. 99% of highschoolers who mod their cars get shitty springs on stock shocks and wheels with equally shitty fitment. so yep, poke and stretch actually isn't a highschool thing.
3. conversely, nearly every highschooler who mods his car does tint his tails. for whatever reason highschoolers think making everything black is aggressive, and tinting the tails is typically the first step on this path for hs'ers.

lulz

1. Wasn't directed at anyone in particular, just found it funny people were giving him shit over tinted tails.

2. Many highschool and college kids DO a lot of stance/suspension work because they got mom's and dad's cash to throw around. And, when it's not a highschool thing, that makes it WORSE imho, because I think its lame, personally. But everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

3. Tinting tail lights, or using comparable covers, has been around since probably the early 90's. It actually started with a lot of Camaro, Mustang, and vette guys with mullets.

My point was, why are we giving him shit over tails, when a lot of guys (highschool or not) do a lot of lame(r) shit to their cars on here - the stance thing, being one of them.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
well for me it went like this...springs within 3 days of getting the car...then wheels...then intake...then a whole bunch of cosmetic stuff, and then tune with exhaust shortly after

performance wise a tune 1st, then an intake

aiight thanks bro

on another note anyone know where i can get a mkvi chrome logo??? to replace the golf on the back? i saw some guy have it on the boards...

[Edit] found one! http://eurobadgez.com/product_images/vw_badge_mkvi.jpg

Last edited: