GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the DQ250 DSG & S tronic TCU Upgrade!

Dear all,

May I ask if this DSG tune is perfect or near perfect? I just update the ECU tune to V2.4 and am very happy with it. Now my next step is a DSG tune, deciding between HPA and APR.

Thank you in advance,!

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Bit the bullet on a DSG tune at Waterfest, and very happy I did. Sale price was $100 off, no labor.

Was a bit hesitant for the cost (like almost everyone) but the tune really transformed my car...for the better. Note: I did not raise launch control or change the auto upshift/downshift. Stayed stock as possible in that regard, but it is nice to have the option.

What it did fix was the slow speed jerk, random rough clutch engagement, and overall smoothness. It even feels much quicker since the gear search hesitation is gone and revs out a bit more in "D" mode. Can't really notice the faster shift speed, though or the reduced "farts". Gas mileage is relatively unchanged.

Overall, would recommend. It's not the same bang for your buck as a equivalent-priced ECU tune, but surely has benefit *if* you have some quirks with stock programming.