Looks sick man!

The tails really set the car off.

I'm using this picture as my wallpaper in my MBP! :drool:

Corky79

Ready to race!
^ Cool!

dracz91

Ready to race!
Still no issues with the s3 ic? I've been thinking about starting to mod towards k04 but im not sure if the s3 ic will be enough for me in Florida.... Lol

Corky79

Ready to race!
Still no issues with the s3 ic? I've been thinking about starting to mod towards k04 but im not sure if the s3 ic will be enough for me in Florida.... Lol

No issues where i live!
If I were you I would spend the extra coin and go with the bigger APR IC. In Palm beach those temps get up there in the summer months, as you would know better then me! Yeah it cost more but better do it once then find out the S3 IC just doesn't cut it for the heat where you live.

dracz91

Ready to race!
No issues where i live!
If I were you I would spend the extra coin and go with the bigger APR IC. In Palm beach those temps get up there in the summer months, as you would know better then me! Yeah it cost more but better do it once then find out the S3 IC just doesn't cut it for the heat where you live.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Is the apr the best choice to pair with k04?

Corky79

Ready to race!
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Is the apr the best choice to pair with k04?

Umm, some people thinks so, but I think it depends on where you live. For you I would go with the APR IC due to the higher temps you see. For me the S3 IC is good enough for where I live.