GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage I, II GTI vs. ?

Nova86

So I’ve driven a Mazdaspeed3, and I’ve driven a GTI, but never driven a tuned or modified GTI of any kind.

How would you guys compare an APR stage I tuned GTI versus a speed3?

Also, what would you compare against an APR stage II GTI with the minimum required mods?

msm00b

Ready to race!
Stage 1 and MS3 will be similar ... except that one is a mazda and the other is fine german engineering.

Honestly any performance difference between the two at that point will be negligible in 99.9% of driving.

gkallis

Ready to race!
i got smoked by a wrx yesterday and im stage 1

gkallis

Ready to race!
wrx wasn't stock lol The thing was so loud it was disgusting....do ppl actually think thats cool because personally i like to show some class

nickrp83

Passed Driver's Ed
wrx wasn't stock lol The thing was so loud it was disgusting....do ppl actually think thats cool because personally i like to show some class

I CANNOT stand overly loud 4's! if you have a nicely tuned v8 with a good growl, Im good with some noise, but people who just make their 4bangers as loud as possible its just retarted. Then you just look like some 16 year old who needs attention. Im all for modding the hell out of your daily driver, but there is no need to annoy everyone on the road.