GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CLEsonny's Build Thread

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Thanks. Feel free to come save me between today and Thursday morning. I have some coolant, but I have to make sure it is okay to use with our cars. Just saw a thread on here what to use (G13, G12++, G12+, G12). I'll pick up a jug to be safe when I'm in for service.

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Service was "scheduled" for yesterday at 10:20am. Woke up at 11am and called, but apparently they didn't even have me in the system (there was a glitch in their system). So I was just told to come up and drop off my car. Got a loaner and was able to go into work for a half day. After 3 hours, I was got a call from VW and my car was ready. Thanks to Matt at Ganley Westside VW!

zalani

Passed Driver's Ed
Service was "scheduled" for yesterday at 10:20am. Woke up at 11am and called, but apparently they didn't even have me in the system (there was a glitch in their system). So I was just told to come up and drop off my car. Got a loaner and was able to go into work for a half day. After 3 hours, I was got a call from VW and my car was ready. Thanks to Matt at Ganley Westside VW!
Glad everything worked out! I've had nothing but good experiences at Gangley Westside. The guys in service are great.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Man, it's been a while since I've given an update. In the past few months, I've gotten a ton of cosmetic things (R side skirts, wheels, etc.) and finally got a Carbonio intake. Currently running the APR stage 1 beta tune. First thru 4th gear feel great! There is a lot less tire chirping in first and second - almost eliminated. Probably will do some data logging this Friday for APR. 5th and 6th have been tuned down a little because beta, so I miss my top end a little.

I have given my brother my stock Lagunas for his MK6 Golf. He bought be a set of OEM MK6 GLI Bathurrst wheels in mint condition (winter wheels). I really liked the Lagunas, but he is family.

Kind of over making my car look good...now on to the performance stuff. I say that now, but I am always looking for a good deal on a nice set of wheels. I see a new RSR clutch and turbo back in my near future. Hopefully k04 by next spring? I car gets so much attention from domestic cars just cruising down the free way. Especially if it is a Dodge Charger.

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Just read my last post.

Just bought a Unitronic downpipe and APR catback from Felron230 on here. Can't wait to get it installed this weekend.

I am also scheduled for a RSR clutch from HS Tuning this Friday. Right in time for this turbo weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CLEsonny

Ready to race!

RSR clutch, exhaust and software installed. I think I'm in love with my car all over again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Just looking at this thread and I realized I modified my car way more than I intended. Jeez. Hopefully a k04 is in my near future.