GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Drivers ED DSG

xJayS2kGTix

Hi all newbie here i am about to purchase my first car on my own and wanted to know the dealer have offer me the DE Gti for 31500OTD with 2500 down and 3% interest rates for 60mo with that a good deal? Thanks hope to join soon. :w00t:

McQueen77

Banned
Hi all newbie here i am about to purchase my first car on my own and wanted to know the dealer have offer me the DE Gti for 31500OTD with 2500 down and 3% interest rates for 60mo with that a good deal? Thanks hope to join soon. :w00t:

That's a lot brah

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
That price is waaaayyyy high. And interest rate should be lower (shoot for zero) unless you have bad credit.

xJayS2kGTix

Yea i have had bad credit was in debt for 2 years until last january of 2013 i am trying to get the interest rate lower now but the OTD price they aren't moving anymore :(

McQueen77

Banned
then get something else. get a used car or something. they're reaming you

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
You can do WAYYY better try going to a different dealership. Good job asking on here first though!

xJayS2kGTix

Update: just got my car yesterday for 27000 + TTL with 1% thanks so much again for the info :D i would have been raped if not for you guys now i just hope the mod bug don't bite me 2 soon... but those dam clear bumper markers are nice... >.>

McQueen77

Banned
nice work, thats a better price. great car. i almost bought one this week, but im gonna wait for the mexi-fabulous mk7. ole!